Darwin's World (1st Edition) Digital Price:
$10.00 $1.00Print Price: $19.95 $16.96 In StockPages:
6.92 MBFormat: Writer:
0-9724826-0-1Tags: Publisher: RPGObjects
; Game Lines: Darwin's World
; Systems: Modern d20
, Future d20
, Fantasy d20
; Genre: Post-Apocalyptic
; Product Type: Supplement
, Core Book
; Media Type: PDF
Important Note: This the 1st Edition based on the d20 Fantasy rules. The first book of Darwin’s World 2nd Edition using the d20 Modern rules is on sale now.
Darwin's World is a d20 role-playing game set in the wild
inhospitable world of mankind's ruin,
decades after a series of devastating wars
that brought the human race to the brink of extinction.
In a world where radiation altered the very course of nature,
mankind ceased to exist in its current form.
Mutations and genetic variations are the edge separating a
species from life and death.
Darwin's World is 128 pages of gritty d20 post apocalyptic game material!
Ennie nomination for best d20 game!
The Complete Rule Book contains:
- A History of Darwin's World
- New Core Classes:
- Character Backgrounds
- New Feats
- New Skills
- Mutation Rules
- Adventure Locations
- Major Groups and Factions
- Myths, Legends, and Famous Places
- 11 New Prestige Classes
- New Equipment:
- Good Juju: the super-advanced medicines and drugs of the Ancients.
- Arcanum: the old books, writings, magazines, texts, and films of the Ancients.
- Advanced Weapons: heavy plasma rifles, X-ray lasers, particle files, grenades, and mass driver automatic weapons.
- Advanced Armors: the protective devices of civil and military agencies, as well as the advanced and foreboding military-issue powered armors that were used in mankind's final wars with itself.
- Vehicles: automobiles, motorcycles, and trucks.