Re: Open RPG Won't Run Part 2
*sigh* You are using wx.Python 2.8.11
1. Update to the Beta. The process is a little involve though pretty simple. Beta has this fix and some others.
2. Follow the advice in this thread
Update to Beta: If you choose this option it's simple, but a little involved.
1. Start Traipse so you can enter the Update Manager
2. Click on the Repos Tab
3. In the text entry by the "New" button enter the name Traispe-Dev then press "new"
4. In the new text entry under the "Traipse-Dev" name enter: http://hg.assembla.com/traipse_dev
and press "Refresh"
5. Click on the Updater Tab
6. Press the Package Select button
7. Choose the Beta option and press Ok
8. Press Update Now
You will have the newest Beta which has that fix. If it does not start right away, there are two possible problems.
1. Open your Task Manager and kill all processes that are wpython
2. Just try again. Sometimes the source needs to be completely refreshed after an update.
That should fix your problem.