Modern20 and Supers20 author Charles Rice has a villain sourcebook on the way for Supers20 called U.S.H.E.R. Dossiers: Public Enemies!
The worst of the worst are incarcerated in U.S.H.E.R.'s Rock City prison on Alcatraz Island. These are the 22 most dangerous men and women alive, criminals only one jail could hold.
Learn the secrets behind Earth's Mightiest Villains and why your heroes should pray they never escape:
Armory: a psychotic weapons master capable of forming any weapon from the power of mystic crystals brought to Earth by the dreaded Scion.
Atrocity: the result of a failed WWII super-soldier program, he is raw savagery and unstoppable power wrapped in an immortal body.
Brainstorm: one of the smartest men alive, a man who believes he is destined to use his genius to rule the world.
Garotte: this hired killer uses his elastic form to enter any room and silently choke his target to death.
Equinox: for decades a mad scientist conducted experiments on his four children to turn them into heroes, when he finally succeeded however, he was the first victim of children traumatized by a lifetime of painful tests and treatments. They are masters and mistresses of the elements:
- Brimstone: her touch is a fiery death, her breath the poisonous smoke of an erupting volcano
- Gale Force: a living creature of air, he can generate a wind to knock down a building or steal the breath from your lungs
- Permafrost: like the arctic she can kill you slowly or in minutes
- Sculpture: the man of granite
a great scientist turned into a living nuclear bomb by a freak accident, his uncontrollable powers led him to beg for incarceration in Rock City.
The Hollow Men: they claim they are heroes from a future where overpopulation has doomed the Earth but their proposed solution made them enemies of the world. Led by super-genius Walter Frazier, this team of fanatics is determined to reduce Earth's population by 90% by any means necessary.
- Lunatic: a man with the strength and ferocity of a feral beast, he hunts by night and humans are his favorite prey.
- Throttle: as fast and deadly as a bullet, anything he can't fly around he can fly through.
- Aura: beautiful and deadly, this alien lives off the lifeforce of sentient creatures and Dr. Frazier has promised her more than she could ever consume in the bloated race of humanity.
- Grotesque: a gargoyle made flesh, this relentless killer claims to be a mystical creature. Regardless, his sadistic pleasure in the death of the living makes him a terror no one wants to confront.
- Dr. Walter Frazier: this time traveling genius from the future has concluded that only the most radical solution can save humanity from itself.
she is the world's greatest assassin, armed with weapons, sensors and body armor of her own design. She could be a great hero but she loves only money.
Shillelagh: The owner of a mystical Irish staff, this madman seeks to rend the veil between dimensions permanently, allowing the beasts of legend dominion over an earth that once was theirs.
Skullcap: no one knows what the motivation of this silent killer is but his psychotic rages are legendary.
Stigma: once a great hero, this superhuman brute has sworn himself to Brainstorm, content to protect him until his inevitable conquest of Earth.
Strongarm: not the brightest criminal in the world, still, his seemingly limitless might and invulnerability brought him within a hair of uniting half the world's organized crime families under his control.
Tower: the mightiest robot ever constructed, this relentless machine of terror was initially designed to serve as a new body for the Savant. When the transfer of his consciousness was interrupted by USHER agents, the body somehow became self-aware and is determined to wipe out all organic "viruses" infesting Earth, replacing us with its new progeny. First it will kill its creator, then the rest of humanity.