View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment 

Post Re: Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment
I am thinking of roleplaying an Assault or a Devastator Marine. Everything else pending.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 am

Post for the time being we are now at a lock for players for this kill team. (7 players) We will see how things pan out before opening up room for more players or not. I will update what we have for the kill team as far as specialties go but for now here is the list of players. (names not in any order)
Jworden, Marafice_eye, Lando the Archmagi, Pod Droppa, Roshi, Rayneth and Veteranewb. New Guys please read through all the replies before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thank everyone for their interest.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 am
Profile ICQ

OK if i cant email this damn thing can i type up in here what everything is.

And Azone fate i tryed sending it to youe gmail. account.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Special thanks to Sean for the fillable character sheet, hope everyone else has it. I don't know who Sean is but that was a blessing to have. :D

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 pm
Profile ICQ

Updated Preliminary Manifesto of Watch Captain Servais replacements for 2nd squad kill-team (Kill-team name to be chosen by its members). We will be attaching the Space Wolf Rune Priest to many of this squads missions to help wit cohesion when a Librarian is sent out with the team. We are still trying to confrim some of the members chapters they are being sent from along with their Specialties at this time. Be on the look out for completed Manifesto

Librarian attached:
new Space Wolf Rune Priest (Land0 the Archmage)

2nd Squad Kill-Team members (thus far):
Apothecary (JWorden)
Blood Angel Assault Marine (Marafice_Eye)
Black Templars (Golden Crusader) Tactical Marine (Roshi)
Ultramarine Devastator Marine (Pod Droppa)
Assault or Devastator Marine (Rayneth)
Tactical or Assault Marine (Veterannewb)

When Watch Commander Mordigael Master of the Vigil will place finale approval for creation of the replacement squad.

Any players having difficulties with character sheet, I have received a copy of a fillable DW Character sheet that I can reply (via) email if you contact me on my email address. It is PDF so you should be able to fill out (if you have Acrobat Reader) save it and then send me a copy. Please don't post your character sheet here on this forum, thank you.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 pm
Profile ICQ

about Deathwatch Character sheet:
Please note: After the Errata came out for DW (on FFG website) the following important information should be known by all Marine Characters.
Add to Character Talents and Traits if not on the sheet. Unarmed Warrior and Deathwatch Training. Also, include your specialty choice in this section (example: Tactical Marines can choose either Bolter Mastery or Tactical Expertise

Under skills everyone begins with training in "Tactics"; you have to right down your choice from this sub-group skill on your character sheet.

Under General Space Marine Advances (Rank 1) add: Pilot (Personal) xp cost = 100

Remember Power Armor Provides 8 AP to all areas except the Body (area) which has 10

Do not adjust characteristics for Power Armour bonuses or Power Armour History

Make sure to note down Chapter Trapping choice under equipment (you should also place your standard equipment in the gear section (note: normal ammo standard issue is 3 clips each weapon; Yes I know about the unlimited ammo for standard issue items but we will not be using that option, see Errata for the option of 3 for those wanting to know where this rule is coming from)

Once again your characters are not considered complete/ ready until after I have a copy of the character sheet and look it over. I also want to have at a minimum the 6 questions under the Nature section (core book) before I can say your character is ready.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 am
Profile ICQ

Thanks for the reminder with the changes in the errata, I got it, but haven't noted them on the sheets yet. I'll be working on my Rune Priest this weekend.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:19 am
Profile YIM

Good to know about the changes, I'll go through the sheet and edit it accordingly and then re-email it to you.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:42 am

Updated Preliminary Manifesto of Watch Captain Servais replacements for 2nd squad kill-team (Kill-team name to be chosen by its members). We will be attaching the Space Wolf Rune Priest to many of this squads missions to help wit cohesion when a Librarian is sent out with the team. We are still trying to confrim some of the members chapters they are being sent from along with their Specialties at this time. Be on the look out for completed Manifesto

Librarian attached:
new Space Wolf Rune Priest (Land0 the Archmage)

2nd Squad Kill-Team members (thus far):
Apothecary (JWorden)
Blood Angel Assault Marine (Marafice_Eye) transport for pick up has arrived.
Black Templars (Golden Crusader) Tactical Marine (Roshi)
Ultramarine Devastator Marine (Pod Droppa) transport for pick up has arrived
Assault or Devastator Marine (Rayneth)
Ultramarine Tactical Marine(Veterannewb) Confirmed,has arrived at Watch Fortress.

When Watch Commander Mordigael Master of the Vigil will place finale approval for creation of the replacement squad.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile ICQ

Blood Raven Assault Marine for me definitely. Do we have a definite starting time yet Azona?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next