View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment 

Post Re: Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment
Hey im in i love deathwatch. Now im new to Open RPG and new to RPing online sooooo, yea what do i need i already have the book.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 am

I'm in as well if the day is doable.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm

To everyone that has replied thus far,

Thank you. I am still trying to get the time down. Here is the question can everyone "do" 5pm - 9pm on Sundays? The times are in the US Mountain Time (so subtract 1 hour for Pacific, add 1 hour for central and add two hours for Eastern to correctly answer the question.

What everyone would need is at least a copy/e-copy of the core rulebook (and get the errata that is posted for Deathwatch at Fantasy Flight Games, you could also get character sheet from there). Should read the following chapters at a minimum: I, II, VII and VIII. Please don't read into the last chapter. My rules are easy I follow the rule book and don't use any non-published rules, makes it easy for players to join in who know/read the system. Once you have completed your character you can contact me to send me a copy. I will be placing a specialty max limit for the group of 1 Apothecary, 1 Techmarine, and 1 Librarian (if anyone decides to make one it will be "first come first served") Note: no specific Specialties are required but I don't want to be looking at a group of psykers or something (not realistic for the team).

For those that need help in creating there character, contact me so we can arrange a time to be online to get that fixed, best way for me is ICQ or email.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 pm
Profile ICQ

AzonaFate wrote:
Should read the following chapters at a minimum: I, II, VII and VIII. Please don't read into the last chapter. My rules are easy I follow the rule book and don't use any non-published rules, makes it easy for players to join in who know/read the system. Once you have completed your character you can contact me to send me a copy. I will be placing a specialty max limit for the group of 1 Apothecary, 1 Techmarine, and 1 Librarian (if anyone decides to make one it will be "first come first served") Note: no specific Specialties are required but I don't want to be looking at a group of psykers or something (not realistic for the team).

That time should work for me fine which is 7-11 pm EST. I have the rulebook, GM screen, free modules and the new errata for DW and most everything for DH and RT as well. I have a RT pc node that could be modified for DW easily enough. I'd like to be a Space Wolf Rune Priest (Librarian) since I'm making one for a f2f game and it'll give me good practice for both. :)

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Profile YIM

If no one wants to be the Apothecary, I can change to that, I don't mind. I was a Navy Corpsman so I'd kinda be used to it. I'm still reading through the rulebook character creation stuff, will have tomorrow off to spend some time on it. Sunday should be fine, that ends up being 4-8pm my time which is fine.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Marafice_Eye wrote:
If no one wants to be the Apothecary, I can change to that, I don't mind. I was a Navy Corpsman so I'd kinda be used to it. I'm still reading through the rulebook character creation stuff, will have tomorrow off to spend some time on it. Sunday should be fine, that ends up being 4-8pm my time which is fine.

Hey, I already sent a private message to AzonaFate to ask for Apothecary. But I haven't played before, so I wouldn't mind giving it up to someone who has.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Nah go for it, I was simply offering if no one wanted to be the medic. I can stick with Assault Marine. No worries.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm

So wait are there like online character sheets or something where can i get this. And i live in virginia so thats about 7-11 pm right thats good for me.

OH and ive had the idea for my own chapter for awhile is it ok if i use it ill explain all the benefits and disadvantages and if not ill choose a normal chapter from the book.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

This is the one I found
[url]
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ksnwc4oyqj20t7[/url]

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Anyone who would like to email me or send me your email in a pm I can provide a Rogue Trader pc node which could be used for Deathwatch or you can do up a pdf/text/.doc for the GM. I will probably use the fillable pdf I have initially and then do up the node for in game play. Typically what I do. My email is landothearchmagi at comcast.net (replace at with @, no spaces)

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next