View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Ark's Sunday Pathfinder: Jade Regent 

Post Re: Ark's Sunday Pathfinder: Jade Regent
Argh, sorry folks, but I got up way too late today. Horribly tired and still struggling with my insomnia every night. I'll resume the game next Sunday.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey Ark, everyone

My grandmother died last night. She had been sick with pneumonia for the last 10 days and now her suffering is over and she is in heaven. I am still a little shaken by the whole thing and I feel I need to spend some time with my family today so I won't be at the game. My grandmother was an incredible person with a wonderful life of over 100 years, so please don't feel bad for her, she wouldn't have wanted that.

See everyone next week. Thanks for understanding...

Dan / Athos

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Extend our condolences to your family for the loss. Remember her well.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Yeah, sorry to hear about your loss, but at least she's at peace now.

And sorry to the rest of the party for not showing up today, myself, as I got woken up way too early by the dogs spazzing out and barking for half an hour or so, then turned off my alarm clock and considered just getting up early but drifted to sleep shortly afterward without realizing it. Just woke up recently and noticed the time, darnit. I'm trying to deal with the stupid insomnia problem, and I hate the unexpected session cancellations.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Well, I showed up right on-time today, but after some 2 hours of waiting for most of the party, the session was cancelled after one or two of the few players present got tired of waiting for the rest. Hopefully next week we can all be here more or less on-time and get the game moving forward. You've explored most of Brinewall Castle and I'm hoping we can finish The Brinewall Legacy within the next month or less.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:40 am

Looks like next week I'm going to be traveling once more, I'm not sure when the traveling is going to be done.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:13 am

Sorry for showing up late this Sunday folks. I'm gonna try picking up some sleep-medicine or something like that to help me get enough sleep next week so I can get up in time for the game.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 am

Hey guys

I have the flu and am sick as a dog...

Unless I get a miraculous heal tonight, I probably won't be at the game tomorrow.

Dan / Athos / Dargo the Sorcerer

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm on orders in an area with no PC access. I'm using my phone to post this.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Dang. And I've actually been getting up before noon for the past few days now without a problem (going to bed early but not getting much sleep regardless). I tried some Zzzquil last night but it didn't help, I hardly slept at all. At least I've been awake for hours now....... -_-

Well, hopefully the rest of the group will show up and we'll have enough to run the session. It would be nice to finish The Brinewall Legacy this month.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next