View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next
 Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse 

Post Re: Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse
The Kammeran Cluster, sorry the names are a little indistinct, but you should be able to make them out. the original picture was massive.

Write up to come soon, I have to figure out what Lorries agents find from the rolls she made in game.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:44 am

Thats ok then, psionics is the attribute that I wanted to increase =)

The map looks nice, but I'm afraid I can't make out the names very well.

Also, Tiana wanted to try and access a few more files from the Paladin archives, so I thought it might be best to let you know in advance. In addition to what she already has, she wants to also try accessing records on the following:

1) Psionics, in particular the creation of psi-lenses and working out how their technologies work so they can be replicated and adapted with other similar technologies. eg the Scorpions reactors with the transmitter based psi lense.

2) Information on the fall of the Star Paladins and society in general at that time. Why society fell, and how the structure of the paladin's broke down as a result of it.

3) Information on specifically what roles and duties the Star Paladin's carried out, what they did, how they organised themselves and how the civilisations they impacted upon saw them

4) What specific religious beliefs they held, assuming there is a specific belief connected with them

5) Information on the planetary AI's, who created them and most specifically how they were created.

If she can't take the records out with her, she'll try downloading digital copies, or taking photo's of the hard files with her commlink/mobile camera so that she has a copy of some form. She'll ask permission of the hologram thingy first so she doesn't trigger any security alarms warning against flash photography or some such.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm

In response to Mary's (Tiana's) queries, I would like to say that items 2-5 have been of interest to Damien since the beginning, though I think 4 has been answered before. Can't remember, though, so the query will remain for Damien as well.

I will also be sending an email concerning other things which are of interest to Damien that I believe shouldn't be openly discussed.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 pm

I think he means your psionic abilities, not the attribute :P

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 am

OK, heres a question, anyone know how to write one of those random online generators?

I've put together a comprehensive "Aarchannis Stellar Graveyard Lucky Dip" listing and I need a random generator.

(Aarchannis is the name God has chosen for his people.... its basically what he sends through the moon portal once a month as his tribute, what his bug foremen scour fro mthe Stelalr graveyard)

You are right, as soon as i get home tonight I will re work the picture and try to make the writing clearer.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 am

http://www.random.org

Ultimately, while we're waiting on the scout and Damien to report back, my focus is going to be getting the Scorpion up and running, including Brandt's help. So let me know what more I need to do after the chat with Pacifica.

Outside of that, Brandt never did have that chat with his robot companion to discover her purpose, and Steven should really probably chat with their new passenger (the woman we rescued from the reactors.)

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Right then, here we Go

Star System:- Utaybah

The Utaybah system is still in the stages of forming from stellar debris. The star itself is main sequence, but the disc of remaining material from its formation is at the planetoid stage. The system has tens of thousands of objects the size of large asteroids and what appears to be the slowly forming basis for up to 8 planets. The scouting reports for the region warn even the most hardened of pilots of the immense danger posed by the system

Lorrie special:- although there is a baronial sponsored research station here, your agents have picked up a marked high amount of Kammeran military activity, further analysis shows a 87 percent likely hood this area is being used to train elite pilots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A
Star System:- Kammeran

The Kammeran System is the major fuel production center for a large portion of the Non Aligned Territories, with trade flights in and out constantly. This is thanks to its extensive number of smaller gas giant planets. Most of these are high in levels of isotopic hydrogen and perfect suppliers of unrefined fuels. The Planet Kammeran VII is the seat of power for the Baron; Kammeran III is an industrial base which converts the raw fuel into refined starship fuel; Kammeran IV was a colonial world on which House Kammeran was attempting to create a perfect agricultural ecology, it suffered heavily in the invasion and the eco plan is only just getting back on track, it will becoming an additional breadbasket for the region an source of income.
The region is all but recovered from the Golam regency Invasion twelve years ago.

Planet Type Atmos Hydration Population Starport Naval
1 Sm Gas Giant None None None None
2 Sm Gas Giant None None None None
3 Rocky Planet T Thin 2.5 million (C4-IN) SM
4 Earthlike Planet Breathable 60% 9.9 million ( C4,C3,C2,C2) SM
5 Heavy Gravity Thick / Breath. 30% 520,000 (C-3) LG
6 SM Gas Giant None None None None
7 Earthlike Planet Breathable 50% 854 million (CV-CV,C4-OB,C4,C3) LG
8 Gas Giant None None None None
9 Sm Gas Giant None None None None
10 Sm Gas Giant None None None None
11 Large Gas Giant None None None None

Last edited by Bishop on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 pm

yeah, gonna have to work on that a little, leave it with me!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Ok, first up, heres a repost of the pic with the names clearer.

Last edited by Bishop on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:06 am

Well,

Im gonna cry..

I just spent 4 hours typing in al lthe stuff by hand, and open rpg logged me out, so when I went to submit, it bounced me to the log in page and didnt save any of my work.

i will see you al ltomorrow.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:09 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next