View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 109  Next
 Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse 

Post Re: Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

A truly great photo! Congrats all around!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 am

Congrats Bish!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 pm

If I can be the first to say "dawww"

Anyway, time travel. Yes. However! Only if the timeline is severely messed up. There need to be charts for it to even make sense! CHARTS!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 am

Unless I get really lucky this weekend, which I doubt, I will be missing the session this week as well. It really sucks not having your own internet. Hope to see you all soon, but until my schedule gets permanently set, expect some difficulties on my side. Thank you all for your patience.

As an aside, the time travel idea could be interesting.

I also need to speak with D soon. Preferably before this weekend.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:53 am

Ok peeps, sorry about the sudden dump last game!
the phone exchange at the bottom of the road was flooded out by the storm apparently.

catch you all soon!

Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Just returning some goods to a store, might be a couple of minutes late!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:50 am

So...I might get a chance to sleep a half-hour? Yay!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:20 am

Lorrie's armor (finally?):

Quote:
Seraphim-I mk2 (Infiltration, Seraphim-L Class Powered Armor Suit (Refit 1), 93.953CP)
21.09 kg (MV 0), 8MA (8 Gravitic), Supercharged Cool Reactor (Ancient, Elemental Tech)
+4 Movement, +2 Body Type for Stun Shock Saves
Space, Underwater, Arctic, Desert, High Pressure, Electromagnetic protections
Suit equipped with blow-away panels in the event of severe damage/operator injury; anti-theft system.
100kg carry capacity before encumbrance (does not include pilot.)
Stealth, Active Camouflage, Pulse Refraction, Combat Cloak capabilities.
Holographic Disguise generator*
Regenerative Armor Plating^
Silent Operation (Legs) 12
Compact/streamlined shell design utilizes mid-layer structure for armor support, -2 difficulty for maneuvering in cramped space.

Servos:
Head (M Striker, 4cu, 2 Toughness, 10SP (Gamma, Regenerative) armor)
[*]Sensor (Heavy Striker, 0.40cu, 2 Kills, 2km range, 16km Comm.)
[*]Target Analyzer (0.40cu)
[*]Helmet lamp (30m cone, White and IR selection.)
[*]Streamlined (1.00cu)
[*]Holo-Imager (0.80cu)
[*]1.40cu free
Torso (M Striker, 8cu, 2 Toughness, 10 SP (Gamma, Regenerative) armor)
[*]Seraphim styling (+3 Cool, 0.40cu)
[*]Grav-Harness (4MA, 1.69cu)
[*]Storage Space (0.40cu, 50kg capacity)
[*]Supplimental Reactor (0.80cu)
[*]Streamlined (2.00cu)
[*]Holo-Imager (0.80cu)
[*]1.91cu free
Right Arm (M Striker, 4cu, 2 Toughness, 10 SP (Gamma, Regenerative) armor)
[*]Gauntlet (+5hits damage, +0 WA, 0.60cu, Handy, Quick)
[*]Melee (+2 hits damage)
[*]Power Linkage (allows the suit to power external devices)
[*]Throw (+5m range)
[*]Streamlined (1.00cu)
[*]Holo-Imager (0.80cu)
[*]Viridian Generator(1.40cu, see 'Weapons' below)
[*]0.20cu Free
Left Arm (M Striker, 4cu, 2 Toughness, 10 SP (Gamma, Regenerative) armor)
[*]Gauntlet (+5hits damage, +0 WA, 0.60cu, Handy, Quick)
[*]Melee (+2 hits damage)
[*]Power Linkage (allows the suit to power external devices)
[*]Throw (+5m range)
[*]Streamlined (1.00cu)
[*]Holo-Imager (0.80cu)
[*]Storage Space (0.10cu, 12.5kg capacity)
[*]1.50cu Free
Legs (Left & Right are identical; M Striker, 4cu, 2 Toughness, 10 SP (Gamma, Regenerative) armor)
[*]Grav-Boot (2MA, 0.84cu)
[*]Storage Space (0.20cu, 25kg capacity)
[*]Kick (+2 hits damage)
[*]Streamlined (1.00cu)
[*]Holo-Imager (0.80cu)
[*]1.16cu free

* In conjunction with cloaking systems, holographic generators can create the appearance of whatever the wearer chooses. Pre-programmed or scanned uniform options allow the wearer to blend into crews or populations. One flaw to the system is the armor is still fully present and may be detected, especially by tactile contact (assuming the disguise itself isn't a suit of armor.)
^ Armor plates regrow at the rate of 1 hit per hour due to ambient Psionic energy.

Weapons:
The Viridian Generator is pre-configured with molecular schematics for multiple tactical solutions. (All options use MZ+ Missile rules.)
- 1 action is required to alter settings on the generator (whether charge type, potency, or both.)
- The generator forms 1 charge per action (with no attention from the user,) 2 charges, maximum.
- All options may be timed (up to 10 rounds) or remotely detonated, and retain a slight Gravitic field from their creation, allowing them to be placed against surfaces. The armor's Gravitic generators prevent adherence to the user.
[*]Foam Charge - A large crystal (about the size of a C battery) which explodes when fractured, releasing fire retardant foam in a 5m (1 hex) radius. 40% chance to extinguish large flames, +0WA.
[*]Smoke Charge, Scatter Charge - A crystalline disc which explodes when fractured, releasing thick smoke in 10m (2 hex) radius for 5 rounds duration, or 5m (1 hex) radius for 10 rounds after detonation. May be adjusted for a smaller yield (duration or radius) when setting the generator.
[*]Smoke & Scatter Charge - A crystalline disc which explodes when fractured, releasing thick smoke in up to a 5m (1 hex) radius for 5 rounds duration after detonation. May be adjusted for a smaller yield (duration or radius) when setting the generator.
[*]Explosive Charge - A crystalline disc which explodes violently when triggered, releasing unstable shards into a 5m (1 hex) radius for up to 10d6hits damage. May be adjusted for smaller yield (damage or radius) when setting the generator.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 am

Ok peeps, just to remind you i am gonig to be on my honey moon after next saturday!
so I want to get you guys rolling onto the next arc.
Unfortunately without wraith the Merc Houses Devided plotline is a little dead in the watyer, so I shall smoothly roll you onwards.

as I swapped to a new computer, can anyone who was present at the discussion about gonig to the next Planetary super computer 'Lapedro' I think was his name, please get me a copy of the log where it was discussed?

Manty thanks!

also ,as I wil lbe gone for a couple of weeks on honey moon, I am thinking about running a little competition!.. not sure yet, prize might be a t shirt or something... Felix can attest to that!!

And on saturday I shall be starting an hour and a half late, 12:30 my time as I have to run someone to the train station. dont worry though I get to spend extra long with you after that.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:03 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 109  Next