View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:56 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 New Pathfinder Game for Thursday Nights, Pacific Time 

Post Re: New Pathfinder Game for Thursday Nights, Pacific Time
Someone told me that OpenRPG was no longer online, but I found the download site here :

http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg&m=getorpg

If you are having trouble with traipse, try openrpg with no updates, just download and run, and skip updates when asked.

Hope this helps,

Dan

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

I never heard of it being offline, it works fine for me.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Server is up Pass is Explorer, and the server is Unshaped, and the room is Era of Discovery

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 am

Recap of this session; you guys came across a valley, PLENTIFUL in water, minerals in the soil, and due to these two factors, bountiful meat, crops, and everything else that grows, the city is set upon a lake, which offers protection, ontop of the 3,000 straight drop down the walls, you spent an entire 24 hours climbing down, halfway down, you set up camp. And got to know eachother, by huntin in the shrub nearbye, you found two deer, and plenty of water.

You were found by a noble, who took offense to two woman telling him off, and order your execution, you then retaliated, and easily defeated him.

You have now brought him back to life, what do you mean to do to him?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 am

"The things I once imagined would be my greatest achievments, were only the stepping stones to a future I couldn't possibly begin to fathom" - Forgotten Explorer of Allabasteria.

Myths and Legends Needed to know

Tree of Knowledge

A Mythical tree held on a different realm, each fruit is said to bear forth immortality of the gods, as well as powers of the gods.

Floating Cities

It is said the civilization before took advantage of the unique gravitation field of the planet, and that of "God Rock" or, meteors that had a certain property that caused it to collide with gravity, allowing it to float. It is said among the largest of these cities were built. Some people say these had survived the tsunamis, others discredit this by saying "If they did, then why aren't they helping us?" to this day, there will always be those who believe in these wonders, and those who refuse to believe.

God of Death

"Why should I be immune to my own laws? That's hypocrisy!" - Death

Every 5,000 years, Death picks a random village, were he holds an event for both woman and men, with trials. "The Eleven Trials of Death" the one who survives them all becomes the next god of death, different person, same values.

Lunar Gems

These gems possess a peculiar power to absorb moonlight, it is a palish white stone. Magicians found a way to harvest the moons power from these, and use them like batteries to power devices such as "Great Golems"

Great Golems

These golems are always Colossal sized, and have a Moon Stone Embedded within them, giving them power.

Soul Gems

A art lost to the earth possibly forever, by bonding a willing persons soul to a MoonStone, this allows them to not only power a Great Golem, but, give it a soul, it also was used in the creation of normal Golems, and other things, ships, and more. They found it useful for such things to have a mind of its own.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 am

It only takes one, just a single soul, a single adventerous soul. A single person to change nations, move the hearts of many, save lives. It only takes one, one brave soul who is unafraid to lay down thier very life as payment for changing the era, for moving the world forwards, wether this be good or bad, it only takes one. But, never is this soul alone, this soul has allies, enemies, those who support, and those who wish thier demise. This one person could be the trigger that fires the gun of rebellion, or the one that inspires others to change the world. Only one to knit the fabric of destiny, only one to take upon thier own shoulders the burden of history. This is called a Hero, wether good or bad, these are the people who change history, who look to the future, and dream, these are the people you should strive to be. These are the people time will remember for all eternity.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am

Game is in 11 hours. Same place, same details.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Three Hours and Counting

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

I do appologize for such short notice, but, due to issues with my family tonights game is cancelled, I will make it up to you guys next thursday. Again, sorry for the short notice, and hope you guys have a wonderful night!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:20 am

Game is 4 and a half hours guys!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next