View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:33 am

Mekton Zeta: Titan Nocturne (now recruiting!) 

Post Mekton Zeta: Titan Nocturne (now recruiting!)
Welcome to the thread for Titan Nocturne, a Mekton Zeta game focusing on the founding of a colony on the moon Titan in the Saturn lunar system.

There are already several players who have expressed interest in this, and until I know which ones decide they definitely want to play I won't be opening this up for recruiting other players. I intend to run the game on Sunday's in UK friendly times (around midday US times) though no specific time has been chosen yet.

If you are interested in playing, then please send me a private message on this forum telling me your contact email address and if you have it, an AIM name. Please also post here to introduce yourself and to state what times would be best for you to play on. Once I have your email address I will email you out a er... short *cough* 32 page setting primer which will detail all the background information for the setting along with custom rules for mech creation and colony management. Don't try and create a character without this!

I do not intend to start this game next week, in fact I am likely not going to start it for a couple of weeks. I want to make sure everyone has time to create a character that they are happy with, to read the primer, and of course to make their mecha. So don't feel you have to rush, but don't leave it to the last minute either.

Once you have the setting info, feel free to start posting character ideas here.

Last edited by MeepsbyMoonlight on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Post Re: Mekton Zeta: Titan Nocturne (not recruiting)
For the record, I'm in. Most likely leaning toward a pilot with a vessel capable of carrying a mech into combat, but able to hold its own (or at least not break apart instantly).

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm in, though no ideas as of yet.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi all :)
Mech pilot here, all the way.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi guys, just to say we now have 4 players and I'm hoping to start the game this coming Sunday (8th April) at 12 midday EST, which I believe is 5pm UK time.

I'm hoping you'll have had time to get most of your character creation stuff done and backgrounds written up, but I don't mind if the first part of the game session is taken up with a bit of character development stuff. I'll also try to be on AIM and creating the room early so will be around for questions then.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

I"m in I'll try to catch you sunday and work out the details then.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

I'm going to a thing with my family over the weekend, I'm expecting to be back before the game on Sunday and will still be able to run it, but if plans change I likely wont get chance to post here over the weekend to warn people. So if I'm not around at the usual game start time, assume that I wont be able to make it for the game.

The following weekend after that, I'll also be busy then as well, which I'm afraid means that there almost definitely wont be a game that day.

Sorry to have two potential no games in a row. I'm afraid its two events that I've no control over the timing of, but hopefully it wont cause too much disruption.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Ok, sorry I couldn't make it back in time last Sunday to run the game. The good news is I will be able to run it this coming weekend as the times have changed for my plans. It will be the weekend after (20th) that I can't make. This coming weekend is US mothers day, so if people can't make it, I'll understand but please let me know in advance if you can.

Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Will we be playing on the upcoming 27th?

Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm afraid not. This month has proven to be very inconveniently busy for me, with lots of stuff all falling on the Sunday which is quite unusual to happen. I'm sorry to say I wont be able to run the game this weekend or the weekend after. But I'll be working on stuff for the game inbetween that and we'll hopefully be able to pick up really quickly after this and get back on track. Sorry again though for everyone.

Sat May 26, 2012 7:43 pm