View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:19 am

Interest in a thursday 9 PM EST 13,000 XP Rogue Trader Game? 

Post Interest in a thursday 9 PM EST 13,000 XP Rogue Trader Game?
I'm thinking of runing a 13,000 XP Rogue trader Game.... Any interested parties?

House Rules:

--Starting Characteristics: 125 Poit Buy.

--Origin Path Options: Homeworld and Career are Free Choice Rows.

--Machine Spirt Oddities and Past histories can each be rolled twice (applying both),rerolling obviousy incompatable results OR Roll once for each and pick a ship background package.

--Rolling Profit Factor and Ship Points are done seperate for each. Alternately, I the GM, can Arbitrarily Assign Profit Factor and Ship Points from this table. This depends on what the player feel.

--If Using the Warrant Path to Determine Profit Factor and Ship Points, the players may select one row as free choice.Alternately, I the GM, can Arbitrarily Assign the warrant path (with the Players being allowed to select one free choice row), Profit Factor, and Ship Points from this table. This depends on what the player feel.

--The PCs Recieve 10 bonus Ship Points starting

--Dark Heresy Characters are fine, and the players may choose rather the random rolling on tables to create there char. Death Watch Space Marines may be allowed at a later date when i get mor comfortable running.

--The only available Xenos career is Kroot Mercenary/Kroot Shaper (Automatically receives the Santioned Xenos Talent)

--The PCs get 4 free +0 Aquisitions

Lastly i PREFER you have Yahoo Instant Messenger, this is for group conferences.

Last edited by Falcon79 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:58 am

Post Re: Interest in a thursday 9 PM EST 13,000 XP Rogue Trader G
Could possibly do this since my classes are over at 9 pm, although, later in the semester when my other class starts, I'll not be playing until 9:30 or so.

I know you mentioned no Deathwatch Space Marines, but would you consider a Grey Knight since they are part of the Inquisition and not the Deathwatch? They are detailed in Dark Heresy: Daemon Hunter sourcebook. Of course the book is a guide to the Ordos Malleus. If you prefer I could do a Ordos Malleus Inquisitor build of some type.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Could possibly do this since my classes are over at 9 pm, although, later in the semester when my other class starts, I'll not be playing until 9:30 or so.

I know you mentioned no Deathwatch Space Marines, but would you consider a Grey Knight since they are part of the Inquisition and not the Deathwatch? They are detailed in Dark Heresy: Daemon Hunter sourcebook. Of course the book is a guide to the Ordos Malleus. If you prefer I could do a Ordos Malleus Inquisitor build of some type.

i'm sorry i don't have that book yet, an ordo Malleus inquisitor is fine though

Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Falcon79 wrote:
i'm sorry i don't have that book yet, an ordo Malleus inquisitor is fine though

That's fine, I then can make use of the gear and material in Daemon Hunter, will just skip the Grey Knight stuff. ;) So 13k means Ascension level pcs if you build them for Dark Heresy, excellent.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 pm
Profile YIM

Wondering if you are still looking for people, and if you could tell me a little more about the game and any restrictions? Never played rogue trader before, though I looked over it previously.....is this likely to be too complex/high level of a game for a new player?

You can contact me on madrikaistmal@yahoo.com , or tell me how to contact you easiest.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

her mad... i'm new to the game to and especially gming it. if you don't mind the fumblings of a new gm..... it will be cool... the level is high because i wish to include space marines later once im comfortable

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 pm