View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 (Full) Pathfinder Monday Nights 7:30pm EST 

Post Re: Recruiting for Pathfinder Monday Nights 7:30pm EST to 11
If you Still have Room Id be interested in playing. Thinking of a dwarf barbarian

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:26 am

I've prepared a healer in case nobody else wanted to play one. I know it's not a popular role, but it is a necessary one. I'll still have my fighter/sorcerer ready to go, too.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=356360

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 pm

here is my tomb raider

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=357881

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Post Alithsar means Curious Sea Child
Here is some background music to help you get to know Alithsar. (background, get it :lol: )

The gray elf bard Halatril still sings this song about his now grownup son. Even with his extensive bardic lore, he could never satisfy his son's boundless curiosity. Alithsar was destined to travel, explore, and learn. The most profound thing that Halatril taught Alithsar was patience. Living for-almost-ever means you don't need to have all the answers today; it means you'll get them eventually - so don't give up.

Whether spending 5 years living with the Shadde-Quah tribe, 1 year building a ship to spend 5 months sailing from Magnimar to Cassomir, 5 weeks traveling from Arsmeril to Bloodcove holding on to a dolphin's fin, or 5 days swimming from Magnimar to the Mordant Spire, Alithsar takes life one day at a time. He may not have inherited his father's extraordinary knack, but he hasn't let that impede him. Instead, he inherited his mother's extraordinary eye - and ear - for beauty. His interest in crafts is only second to his interest in knowledge.

Alithsar's mother is an aquatic elf - that makes Alithsar half aquatic elf / half gray elf (Dragon Magazine #116). While Alithsar is equally at home both in and out of the water, and can stay in either environment indefinitely with no ill effects, the longer he stays in one, the more he yearns for the other. He likes the land because on land he can play - and work - with fire. He likes the sea just because.

Alithsar is a wizard - what else; Magic is the ultimate knowledge. He specializes in the teleportation subschool of Conjuration. He may be able to travel on land and sea, but he still yearns to travel to the stars and beyond.

-------------

I am still putting the finishing touches on my items - especially my spellbook. Also, I haven't quite figured out the Armor as Damage Reduction part.
I wanted to build an elven ship, but I can't find any pathfinder specific stats.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:47 pm

NapalmMoose wrote:
If you Still have Room Id be interested in playing. Thinking of a dwarf barbarian

There's still room if you can get your character done by Saturday.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Rosencrantz wrote:

Am I missing something, or do you still have to choose traits?

Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Opps forgot to save when I added those will fix, have not picked the campaign trait yet just cant decide

Possessor of Dreggorra
One of your magic items is intelligent. You choose the item, and the DM adds the Intelligence and related abilities, motivations, etc. with the +1 short sword

Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

I mentioned before that I am still working on my Spell book. I guess this is when I should ask the other party members if there are any particular spells they would like the wizard to memorize for them (Invisibility or Bull's Strength for example).

Okay, I'm asking: Please post your spell requests.

I also forgot to describe Alithsar:

Alithsar is rather tall and slender (although a thin layer of blubber makes him heavier than a terrestrial elf) at 74 inches and 180 pounds. Were you to pass him on the trail, he looks -at first glance - like the stereotypical elven ranger, dressed in studded leather, and armed with rapier, dagger, and bow. In typical elven fashion, living plants soften his profile. Once you notice the silvery skin, you begin to realize that Alithsar is anything but typical. Of course, the gill flaps on his neck are a sure giveaway! A closer examination - yeah, you will stare for a minute - reveals the larger than normal hands and feet, the long fingers, and perhaps even the webbing between them. You conclude that Alithsar is an aquatic elf, or maybe an aquatic half elf (only the most knowledgeable know about half aquatic elf / half elves).

Now that you know what to look for, you notice that his cloak is unique. What looks like - it is - the hide of a manta ray is draped over his shoulders like a stole - with the tail hanging down in back, and fastened with an intricately carved jeweled broach that looks like a miniature mask (again, the most knowledgeable might realize that this is a replica of the Mordant Spire masks). In warm weather, Alithsar detaches the hide from the cloak, and wears just the hide. He calls it "an impressionist cloak". An armorer will also notice that the studded leather outfit is just that - it is not armor, it is just leather clothes. In town (or should I say on the Summit) Alithsar dresses more stylishly, and does not carry the bow.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 am

Because we have a wizard, a rogue, and probably a barbarian, I'm going to go with my Oracle. So a mix of offensive and utility spells would probably be ideal, but I don't have any specific requests.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 am

Game begins tonight at 7:30 est, I will have the following room open by 7-7:15:

Room :Magnimar
Password: delve

See you then!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next