View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (now on hiatus) 

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (recruiting currently close
Okay, finally got my new computer running and online! Going to install OpenRPG on this computer and transfer my game-files over from the old machine. My campaigns will resume this weekend!

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 am

Hi, MIght be late or perhaps not present tonight, as I have visitors. (Lasssizzz)

I will see ya later !

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey people, might be late tonight (Lasssizzz). Please do not wait for me to start

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Well, I'm waiting in the server lobby now, and have been for over an hour. Joram, Mirowen, and Rician are the only ones around.

If Einar doesn't show up today, I'll assume he quit and write him out of the campaign (Oerth Adventures). Minivera and Roet are just running late AFAIK. I don't wanna have to cancel the session again from half the group being absent.....

Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Ah...Merc didn't pass the message? My work hours on Sundays were changed recently :/. I now work from 1:30 PM EST to 4:30 PM EST, meaning the earliest I can arrive for the game is 4:40 PM. While I'd prefer not to, I might have to drop out.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I may be late this Sunday. I have company coming and I don't know what time they will be leaving Sunday. But we kind of need to find a way to get Bealoth a reason to actually integrate himself into the party and for trust of some sort to bond. You know, before Slassz and Bealoth kill each other. lol

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I'll give it some thought this weekend, Zainen, and thanks for the heads-up.

And no, Lokey, Merc didn't pass along any message. Sounds like now you'd only be able to catch the last hour or two of the game each week, missing the first 3 hours at least........ I'm not sure that's gonna work out, especially since druids (and moreso summoning-focused ones like Minivera) are the most time-intensive and complicated characters to NPC in a party. I'll think about it this week, but I doubt it's gonna get any easier to NPC Minivera for 2/3rds of every session.

Einar's PC was slain in battle with ghouls last session, as he charged in and nearly crushed one in a single blow, only to be paralyzed by the ghouls ganging up on him, then CdG'd by one ghoul while the others moved in to nearly-TPK the rest of the party. Aside from Einar, and Kesthil who was ambushed and killed first by the ghouls, the rest of the party narrowly survived with a bit of teamwork, a bit of summoning, and a lot of blasting. But the party's entering the Duchy of Tenh now, and a new PC will be joining them to replace one of those killed by ghouls.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 am

Hey Ark,
How about catching us up on XP for the big battle with the hobgoblins before the boss battle.(cyst fireballed half the room)....after which raging elementals passed through....then there was all those shadow mastiffs at the end of the last battle. It seems like the XP so far is missing quite a bit.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays
Hey folks, just letting you know that I won't be able to run the Oerth Adventures game this Sunday, as I'll be out of town for several hours with some relatives that have been visiting for Thanksgiving and a few days or so afterward. Sorry for the late notice, but we didn't finalize plans or get a definitive time for our trip until late today.

Fall of the 14th Kingdom should still run on-time this week. Oerth Adventures should resume next week without a problem.

EDIT: Fot14K will start late today, sorry. Going out with relatives for dinner, so the game will likely start 1-2 hours late.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am

Post might be late tomorrow.
Hey Ark,
don't wait for me tomorrow. I might be a bit late getting to the afternoon session....but should be able to play to the end tomorrow afternoon. Roet

Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:38 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next