View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 "The One Ring" 

Post Re: "The One Ring"
I'm playing a female Beorning Warden who is primarily a melee combatant, but she does know how to use a bow. She'll be a fiery redheaded human who is devoted to slaying the enemies of man from orcs, wargs, trolls, spiders etc.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Profile YIM

I posted a cross-link to Mayhem http://s9.zetaboards.com/Mayhem_Gaming/ ... 227/1/#new as there's an interested party there who seems to get blocked whenever they try to access this site. If the game went well perhaps someone could mention it to him?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:06 am

We were hoping either yourself or daddystabz or another interested player would show up, so the initial game got delayed. So I believe we're still recruiting at least 1 additional player, possibly more.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 pm
Profile YIM

yes we are still recruiting. Need at least one more player. I will get on Mayhem and see, but I need to sign up on that board first.

If anyone is interested, contact Stabbz or myself and we will get the information to you.

Time will be Thursdays at 9pm est. On blackstar.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm sorry I could not be there last night. Something came up that was a last minute thing. I'd probably be willing to give my elven archer a spin if you need one more for now.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

In the meantime, some music to inspire your Middle Earth adventures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9myIk0REcmM&list=FLkvpiQ2kThKumGILNttN2Jg&index=60

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm sorry, let me reiterate.... I have mentioned this many times, but just to be clear:
I'm in the UK.

Your chosen start time is 2am Friday morning for me. A weekend, perhaps, but a game that will end at the time I'm supposed to be getting out of bed on a week day... hmmm

I have mentioned this a lot - kind of p****ed off none of you paid it any attention. Also kind of annoyed you had a meeting about the game with one days notice - not waiting to see if other players could all make it. Meeting held - again - mid week at stupid oclock in the AM.

Still, don't worry. If you have a group, cool. One ring is worth a shot - I shall just start another thread for a more time zone friendly game.

Did you follow the link? The interested player would be a good person to have on board. And honastly - if the time slot is best for 90% of everyone, I'm cool - just would have liked to have been told rather than ignored (see my last few posts - no replies).

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 pm

the time is set for everyone, we figured you wouldn't make it Max, due to the time and such. Had my hopes on Hoer or Stabbz showing up, not really you. Would like to have you, but I wouldn't expect anyone to get up at 2 am to play a game on a week day.

If I can get another time set up over the weekend, i would, but am busy or have other things I am doing. Though sundays are pretty open for me, if anyone else has no problems with a sunday time slot.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm too busy to commit to an ongoing game, alas, I keep hoping.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Sounds like this game was a good idea, but the scheduling/timing isn't for everyone, so I'm fine with holding off or maybe trying Sunday, but can't say every Sunday due to grad studies myself, so it might be best to just put it on hold. Upto the GM and the others though.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next