View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (now on hiatus) 

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays, need more players!
Very well,

I will make a fighter and a cleric. WIll show up around 8pm eastern.

If you need to send me content or instructions, I will be checking my emails and this post regularly.

Later.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Would you be accepting any players brand new to D&D 3.5 ? but with a fairly good understanding of similiar games.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Interested in joining your campaign if still open.
californiapiper@gmail.com

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 pm

I'll be sending out some e-mails to folks who expressed interest here earlier, in just a moment. I'm still not sure how much room we have left in the Sunday evening game, but it's somewhere between 1 and 3 slots open. Sorry I didn't send out any messages last week or the week before, but I've been pretty busy and kept forgetting.

I'm generally open to having players who're new to the game, but I don't know if we'll have enough room right now, and this week's session is probably the best time for a new character to join (at least until the next time the group returns to town missing a few PCs). So if you're not familiar enough to have already built a character, or get one ready in a day, chances are poor that you'll be able to join in at this juncture (unless the other interested folks all mysteriously flake out).

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we'll be playing this weekend as usual.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I just found out that we'll be leaving sunday morning for work... we'll be in billings for 4 days so the boss wants to get over there and get situated. We're leaving at 9am and it's about a 4 hour drive so I won't be showing up to the campaign until a little after 1 (3est) sorry. You have Razor's node so just npc him until I get there.

Robert

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Hey, I'm interested in playing this Sunday. JUST DYING as a matter of fact. I would love to join you guys, I love to really roleplay my character, and REALLy getting into the feel. I have a few characters ready, depending on the party makeup(hate overlapping characters). I Consider my self a very consistent player. willing to do Pathfinder on any day except Mondays and Tuesdays.

TTaberis@hotmail.com, Aim: Chosenmaji, Let me know i will be checking my email, and the forum.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 am

These two games are D&D 3.5, not Pathfinder, you know...... DM AQ is probably still looking for one more player for his Thursday Pathfinder game (5 pm Eastern), so if you're looking for a PF game, check his thread.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Meant to post this last night, but forgot: we'll be playing on Blackstar Games Server today, since OpenRPG Dev II is currently offline.

If Dev II comes back online in time for the Fall of the 14th Kingdom session, then we'll use Dev II as normal for that game.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm

I wish to be a reserve player, just in case one of the other active players drops out for one reason or another. I admit that I suck at describing my character (both physical and background), and I am not a very good roleplayer. However, I do know the rules quite well!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Well, I just found out last night that there was a miscommunication earlier this week, and it'll actually be tomorrow (this Sunday) that I'll have to go out for a few hours with family, so my Oerth Adventures game session will be short or cancelled this week. Naturally, my family only informs me of anything the day of an event or the day before. -_- Earlier this week they had said it would be Sunday of next week, but apparently they misspoke. So we'll either have a short session tomorrow or no session, depending on what time I have to leave and whether or not we have enough players present early enough.

And Lokey has given notice that he'll be absent next Sunday, so I'll have to NPC Minivera next week.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next