View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm

Cyberpunk 2020 Saturday Recruitment 

Post Cyberpunk 2020 Saturday Recruitment
I'm planning a 2nd edition Cyberpunk 2020 game for Saturday nights starting some time after 2 p.m. EST at some point in the near future. The setting will be the fairly standard cyberpunk setting with a noir tone. Though, if the characters don't fit into that category, I will definitely change. I'll discuss it later, but there are also other genre change ideas that can be added to change up the environment, but I don't want to do those without a player vote. As players join and characters are made, I'll be able to post more definitive information on this forum, but so far I'm leaving it up to the players as to determine how this starts.

Other than that, I'll be setting up a recruitment session nightly starting tomorrow night. Most of the sessions will be around 6:30 EST. If I change that up, I will post it here. I will also post when I stop recruiting. The sessions will be on the Open Veav I server under a similar name to the title of this post.

Character creation will be standard 60 point. As of this point I have no actual house rules for it. If anyone needs help or anything feel free to come to a recruitment session. Otherwise, e-mail me at pnkfenris@msn.com. If you have msn messenger(or any of the other compatible messenger client) that e-mail works the same as well.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 am

Post Re: Cyberpunk 2020 Saturday Recruitment
Is your schedule set for Saturday evenings? I'd be available at most other times except then (seeing as I already have a game going for that time). I understand if you can't or don't want to move the game time, but if you would, I'd be willing to play.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Not really. I'm fairly busy as is, so my schedule doesn't shift very well.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am

There will be no recruitment session until the second of January.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 pm

i would be happy to join though im fairly new to gaming online and all.. and i have only play CP2020 1 time id be willing to learn if you have the time...

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

That is quite alright. I can help people with the game if they are unfamiliar.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 pm