View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

Veteran DM needs players for a Pathfinder game. 

Post Veteran DM needs players for a Pathfinder game.
I'm looking for at least 5 players for a Pathfiner group with a bit of a twist on it. I plan to add to the experience by placing puzzles in the game, and not ones in which you can roll a D20 and add your intellegance modifier. The puzzles will come in all shapes and sizes, sometimes they'll be mystery type puzzles in which you gather info ect. ect. and try to make sense of it, or it'll be an actual puzzle, what ever I can come up with. And sometimes I'll throw in what my friend has so kindly named, bosses ((Can't really argue with the name lolzz)) who will have what powers that make them seem invincible, such as say your fighting a Goblin Warlord, and he has armor that can release a blast of force that will knock everyone away from him, making him immune to melee attacks. It makes him seem invincible, but in fact he's only immune to melee attacks, not ranged or magical. so you'll have to use brain power to get anywere in this campaign :P.

Another thing that I'm going to add is, every creature within reason will be trouble for charcters of ANY level, I'm doing away with difficulty levels, meaning, you can fight a Goblin at lvl one, and have trouble with defeating it, but you can also fight goblins at level 15 and have trouble with it. Because if the goblin were to live long enough, then shouldn't their skills increase just as a PC's does?

I'm hoping for every day at 5 PM ((not really sure what Time Zone I'm in, I live in Washington State)) but that's negotioable, depending on wether or not I can make it or if players can make it. I can't play on saturdays and sundays, and I need some dedicated players, if your intrested give me a email at Batman.m.t.web@hotmail.com THX! Oh if you want, you can add me to yer messenger ((I would preffer that so that I can communicate with you more easily)) I have Yahoo, MSN, and skype and they are Batman.m.t.web@hotmail.com ((MSN)) Batman.m.t.web ((Skype)) Batman.mtweb@yahoo.com ((Yahoo))

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW