View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:56 pm

Newbie Seeking PST Group... 

Post Newbie Seeking PST Group...
Hiya, I'm pretty new to PnP stuff...as in..completely.

But I'm very interested in finding a group to play with regularly either in the evenings during the week--or on Sundays, running through the afternoons.

I'm primarily interested in playing DnD--either 3.5e or 4.0e.

Please feel free to message me on here or get in touch over MSN; achmed.the.brother@hotmail.com

I'd prefer something with more of an focus in Role Playing over Combat--but not devoid of any conflict....more of a 60/40 split.

Feel free to get in touch, I'm pretty much chomping at the bit.

-Tero

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 am

Post Re: Newbie Seeking PST Group...
Take a look at my recruiting thread here, if you're okay with Sundays around 10 am Pacific time running until about 1 or 2 pm Pacific (though it's not clear yet if that'll still be the day and time for the game, depending on the players' concensus; the game hasn't started yet).

It may be more 50/50 or 40/60 RP to combat, though, depending on what the Dungeon Magazine adventures I'll be running allow. Going over them earlier, they do have some roleplay, but some of them are rather combat-focused.

I currently run another game on Sunday nights from 6 pm Pacific until 9 or 10 pm Pacific, but it's pretty much full now and has been running for maybe a year or half a year.

Other than that, I might try running something on Friday evenings, but I won't be sure if I have the time for that until after I get this new Sunday game going. I don't know any other campaigns recruiting right now that would fit your parameters, sorry.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:27 am

@.@;; I'd really be down for playing....but I'm trying to find a group that is up for gaming at times while my girlfriend is at work--I'm the stay-at-home dad.

She works from 1pm-11pm on Sundays, and I have to poof for roughly 40-minutes at 3 and 7, so that the kidlet can get fed.

On weekdays she works from 10:15 to 8am.

Then she's off Thursday through Saturday.

So what I'm trying to do is like...find a group that fits those times.. You know?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:47 am

Hmmm. Makes sense. Guess you'll have to find another DM/GM and group. My only plans for new campaigns at present is the 1 pm EST game and possibly a Friday evening game at some point. So good luck!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 am