View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm

2nd edition AD&D, Friday nights (Recruiting) 

Post 2nd edition AD&D, Friday nights (Recruiting)
I run a game on OpenRPG that's been active since last November and takes place in a home-brew campaign setting. We use 2nd edition AD&D rules.

Time is from 9:30 pm EST to 2 am EST (or 6:30 pm to 11 pm for people on the West Coast). Perfect game for people who like to play late nights.

We have a couple of openings. Characters are mostly 2nd level (one is 1st since he's multi-class); roster is: human paladin, dwarf fighter/cleric, human wizard, elven ranger and goblin wizard. The group could really use a thief or bard. The game setting is somewhat "low-magic", meaning that while wizards exist, they're not as commonplace as say, Faerûn or Greyhawk. Players who like to RP are a big plus.

If you're interested, e-mail me at SobaAddict70 at gmail dot com, and we can take it from there. I don't check this forum as much as I used to. When you e-mail me, please put "Friday night AD&D game" in the subject line so I don't treat it as spam.

Thanks.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:58 pm