View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:03 am

I mean no disrespect 

Post I mean no disrespect
I mean no disrespect, but I do know this page is going to be shut down, so I have made a chatroom on Skype with people who play DnD, makes it easy to recruit people. If you would like in, my Skype name is Batman.m.t.web I also am starting a new game, PF, based on the aftermath of the movie Cabin in the Woods.

The campaigns name is AfterWrath.

The game is Post-Apocalyptic, based in a world in which the 4 Gods of the Elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air; have returned from thier imprisonment by thier own creations and became angered. They wreaked havoc for 7 days and nights, those that survived did so by taking shelter underneath the ground. And even then, they often died from earthquakes. The gods return also returned to us what was lost upon thier sealing. Monsters, and Magik, the destruction rendered most modern technology useless, and irreparable, Magic has returned thanks to the use of Latin. Creatures of Myth and Legend has returned, in full stride. They've returned slowly, hence Sasquatches, and other unexplained creatures.

If you are interested email me at TheBeeMaster@hotmail.com or add me on Skype.

Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Post Re: I mean no disrespect
It is set One Month after this, the gods have left everyone behind, deciding to try fresh and restart on thier own. healing magic is just another form of magic to return, so divine magicians are not allowed to use a god, they must be devoted to a purpose.

Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm