View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:31 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 New Pathfinder Game for Thursday Nights, Pacific Time 

Post Re: New Pathfinder Game for Thursday Nights, Pacific Time
The room will be in the Unshaped Server, the room will be called Era of Discovery: Time of the Adventurer. And the password will be "Maps" :)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:02 am

Here is a list of things that the old man you saved filled you in on that I'd rather not clutter up the game session, we wasted a lot of time yesterday filling in;

Demi-Gems

These are gems that hold the arcane energy of a long forgotten spell, to those that know how to extract it's powers, it can grant powers of any nature, but, it is a gamble of the most deadly kind. The powers can be useless, such as only being able to change your eye color, or perhaps you now have a reptilian tongue? But it can be a boon, perhaps you can now use telekenisis? Or perhaps you can now read minds? However, no matter what it is, you will always have a drawback, great power for a great price. For instance, you have the power to read minds, being in a public place, such as a market, city, can leave you incapacitated, and in a helpless state until a party member can drag you from there, or perhaps you suddenly find yourself particularly weak to steel? It is not something someone should do lightly, the drawback can be greater than the powers granted.

He filled you in on the fact that the city of Silverton has a massive silver mine, and a multitude of marble mines, due to this, marble and silver actually have a 80% decrease in price, things made from silver will sell for 80% less, and you may purchase silver items for 80% exceptions are silvered weapons, and other such difficult creations.

He said that anyone suspicious is arrested immediately inside the city, this is due to the fact that the 3 adventurers are nervous of strangers, because adventurers with enough power can overthrow their tyrannical reign. So, you are to use caution in the city, he also alerted you that he suspects one of them posses the power of a Demi-Gem, but he can't be certain.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 pm

I have had a few PCs worry about the Demi-Gems, so, I am going to tell you how they work;

They function like bloodlines, centered on abilities, they have a arcana that they can perform at will, such as if it was a mind reading ability, it would be;

"By focusing, they can detect what their target is currently thinking, they can perform no other action, and cannot be in combat, they can do this to a number of people equal to their wisdom modifier."

Then as they level up, they gain a new ability they can do a certain number of times per day, such as;

"Empath: You are now able to use your arcana to sense the current emotion they are using, you can influence this emotion by forcing them to make a will save DC 10 + your wisdom mod, you can perform this ability a number of times per day equal to 6 + your wisdom modifier."

Each Demi-Gem has a different draw back, and it cannot be removed by anything short of a Wish, or limited Wish, divine intervention, and similar things, inside a anti-magic field, your abilities stop functioning until you leave.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

There is a chance I will be late for the game tonight, but, this is merely a chance, my GF is coming up, and I've decided to go on a date, it is possible I will be late, but, not definitive. So, if the room is not open on time, I may be a half hour to an hour late. I will make it though, ok? :P

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Server is up.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:33 am

Password is Explorer

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:56 am

Game is in one hour, server is unshaped, room is Era of Discovery, and password is Explorer, I will be afk when I return, the game will have start.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:02 am

In the eyes of some, you were the messiah, in others, the destroyer of worlds and end of all things. Your doctrine drips down the fabric of time like legend and seeps into the fates of generations you never touched. The legacy of your actions ricochet in the darkest halls of history, a ceaseless echo of all you have done, all you will do, and all you never did. Now it has come, the time to look back as you walk away and remember what you were, what you've never been, and what you've become.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 am

What're you talking about?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 am

I dunno, but, game is canceled today, I have the flu, and am having a hard time staying awake, I do apologize.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next