View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:48 am

RECRUITING: High-level D&D 3.5 on Monday Nights 

Post RECRUITING: High-level D&D 3.5 on Monday Nights
I am the DM for a high-level D&D 3.5 group that is currently seeking more players. We use the Unshaped server on Mondays at 6 PM Pacific time. The game runs until between 8 and 9 PM Pacific.

The game is set in The 13 Kingdoms, for which I can provide the Setting Guide in pdf form. It has some tweaked races, new races, and its own pantheon. Non-Core/Setting Prestige Classes must be given a new write-up to link it to the setting.

Characters will join at 17th level with base XP and standard wealth, using 32-point buy to generate them. Characters must be made using Core + Setting Guide, though extra source material may be allowed on a case-by-case basis (and I reserve the right to nerf anything in the course of play).
The party currently consists of a Dwarf Fighter/Dwarven Defender, a Hanara Wizard (Transmuter)/Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil, an Elf Druid (Unarmed variant from Unearthed Arcana), and a Lizardman Cleric/Hierophant plus his brother/cohort Fighter/Templar.

The group is in the elven kingdom of Lorlynia, where they have been dealing with the attacks of a mysterious enemy who strikes at them and at seemingly-random civilians. This foe has also very recently come into possession of a powerful artifact. Research materials were stolen from a hideout near the central city and were turned over to sages there.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Post Re: RECRUITING: High-level D&D 3.5 on Monday Nights
Skill-monkey preliminary Rogue application.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:47 am

JadeCriminal wrote:
Skill-monkey preliminary Rogue application.

Sounds good. The group is rather short on non-magical stealth and had some trap-based trouble recently. Never know when more might pop up. :twisted:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 pm

In that case, I'll submit a ranger-type.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Feel free to drop by the session tonight. I'll be making my way into the Unshaped lobby a little before 6 PM Pacific.

Anyone is welcome to watch the game in action. :)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 am