View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am

Savage worlds game- Mushroom Kingdom RPG interest 

Post Savage worlds game- Mushroom Kingdom RPG interest
I was thinking about this idea for a long time now and I was curious if anyone would be interested in an idea involving an rpg in a mushroom kingdom setting. I planned to use the savage worlds rpg rules since they are streamlined, and very simple to learn.

So far I made three races that I would allow in the game: Yoshis, koopa troopas, para troopas, and royal koopas so far.

The story line I wanted to use is imagine the heroic exploits of the Mario Brothers saving the mushroom kingdom were long past and the peace between the koopa clan and the mushroom kingdom has lasted for a entire century. But! There is a person running around both kingdoms trying to stir old passions of hatred of the past. And whichever characters you play would take the role of those who try to locate this person and try to stop them for not only your homes, but the future of others.

Let me know if anyone has any interest in this?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:59 am

Post Re: Savage worlds game- Mushroom Kingdom RPG interest
I'm definitely interested in this, it sounds pretty fun.

I'd be interested in a playing a Koopa Paratroopa, though would they actually be able to fly (or just get some type of agility bonus)?

I'd also be interested in playing a Hammer Bro if you'd allow that.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Sure, I already made a koopa troopa race. I'm sure I can easily make a hammer brother without too much of an issue. Para troopas do actually fly yes.

If you are not too familiar with the system, this will be easy to learn. There really isnt much to it. My email is acstrife@gmail.com

If you have anymore questions specifically what you want and when you are available let me know. If you use AIM i use that primarily.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Cool, I haven't played a flying character before so I'd definitely like to play a Paratroopa.

Savage Worlds is actually the system I've played the most, and I already have the Explorer's Edition in paperback.

My e-mail is InfestedFish at gmail dot com, and on AIM I'm just InfestedFish. I'd prefer evenings time wise, but I'm fairly flexible. Let me know if you get enough people for a campaign!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:49 am

Ok, I sent you the stuff you need by your email you provided. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey guys, been a few months and some changes, looking for a few folks who might be interested in this idea. Its a very easy system to learn, all you need is good role playing skills. In addition I can give you a pdf if you need to learn anything about the system. This game is 70% rp and 30% action for those who want to know.

So far I made three races that I would allow in the game: Yoshis, koopa troopas, para troopas, and royal koopas so far. Some others are negotiable.

The story line : the heroic exploits of the Mario Brothers saving the mushroom kingdom were long past and the peace between the koopa clan and the mushroom kingdom has lasted for a entire century. But! There is a person running around both kingdoms trying to stir old passions of hatred of the past. And whichever characters you play would take the role of those who try to locate this person and try to stop them for not only your homes, but the future of others.

I already have a Yoshi, and a koopa troopa that is playing just need one or two more folks to fill the gaps.

Its best to email me if you are interested: acstrife@gmail.com (Please put Mushroom Kingdom in your subject line.)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 pm