View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am

High Power 3.5 D&D (Recruiting) 

Post Re: High Power 3.5 D&D (Recruiting)
Yes, gestalt is allowed.

Midnight - I do have one last spot open that you are more than welcome to fill. Register on the game forums (S-.Chaotic-Reflection.net) and post on the Wait List thread. We'll go on to character creation from there.

If anyone else is interested I would be more than happy to put you on a waiting list in case any of the current players don't work out for whatever reason.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 pm

I want to apologize for my earlier comment. I suppose in this context, where everyone's encouraged to make the best possible character ECL 8, the things normally considered a bit overpowered would be necessary.

I've also posted my interest on the forum, and I'm working on a way to meet the requirements, which I think I've found a solution for.

I was wondering how you want to handle draws from the Deck. I was thinking of just rolling the dice and using the current ordering from d20srd.org to determine what cards are drawn.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Post Re: High Power 3.5 D&D (Accepting Wait List Applicants)
well you roll 2 dice 1d4 for the suit and 1d13 for the number card(ace is 1 jack-king is 11-13) unless you need jokers then you do 1d14.

Where is this forum?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Post Re: High Power 3.5 D&D (Accepting Wait List Applicants)
The forum is at http://s-.chaotic-reflections.net/
Several of us are also in the traipse room at the moment, it's also named Chaotic Reflections (listed on the metaserver).

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Due to some RL issues I am no longer running the campaign. I have handed it over to a friend of mine who is a very experienced GM. He is picking up the campaign where it was left off, with a few minor adjustments. Because of all the recent trouble before I passed the campaign off we have lost a few players. We would like to find another 2-3 solid players to join our group. If you are interested feel free to PM me or join the forums.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 pm

We are still looking for a few more players. If this game interests you please feel free to contact me with questions or for more information.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:44 pm

The campaign sounds interesting. I am interested!

Initial thought is a Pixie Psychic (psychic's handbook), and on the gestalt line Wizard/Psion

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:56 am