View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Interest Inquiry, D&D 3.5 

Post Re: Interest Inquiry, D&D 3.5
Howdy. Midnight just pointed me to this game and I'd love to play in it. been doing too much low-lvl pathfinder games lately and I'd love to get back to one of my existing 3.5 chars. What time/day is this gonna be and are you gonna use skype?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:30 am

okey got my tank done
http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=37178

Hope you like it :D (hes only a spartan because of phalanx fighter) If any of you are melee and wish to give up a bit of damage(assuming you don't use a light weapon.) you can give up a feat or two (shield proficiency) and grab a light weapon a heavy shield and Phalanx Fighting feat. You will gain 1 ac (as well as 2 more when standing next to me (giving it to me as well) and 2 reflex save bonus. But you don't have to just letting you know possible synergy.

But with guy he will almost never hit as hes made to have the enemy attack him. So it will be up to you guys to do the damage. I will use combat expertise to try to make sure i can't be hit with anything less then a 20 roll so he may have some hits with is 14 bab. But on major stuff and spell casters i'll probably have to use most of it to keep them off when they use touch spells. But we will see how it goes.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I am going to be out of the loop until Wednesday or Thursday...

My grandma is turning 100 and there are lots of family and friends coming.

Hopefully we can meet July 2nd, around 8 pm EST or so

Will be back in a couple days, thanks for understanding,

Athos

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Is this game full yet? I saw at least 4 interested posters, so I'd like to check first.
If there's still party room, I'd be interested in playing some form of support arcanist.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

I am honestly not sure how many people are still interested in this game... I may have enough already.

Here is who I think is playing what :

Jaedlyn - Beguiler
Eric - Spellsword
Lando - Cleric of Moradin
Dani - Rogue
Midnight - Knight

Who am I missing?

Oh, and I can't do skype because there is too much latency in my satellite connection, so I just do OpenRPG.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 am

ichai wrote:
Is this game full yet? I saw at least 4 interested posters, so I'd like to check first.
If there's still party room, I'd be interested in playing some form of support arcanist.

There are two "minor" arcane casters, the spellsword and the beguiler...

A full on arcanist could definitely come in handy.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 am

Hey Athos, way back on the first page I expressed interest in playing an Archmage, and have things almost done. I have several assignments due tomorrow, however, so I haven't been able to get the sheet finished. So far the idea is Wizard 10, Abjurant Champion 3 (for some extra defense) and Archmage 1.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 am

coolness....

Last edited by Falcon79 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 am

Howdy again, I was looking through my chars and I found one that I would love to play again... and would be extremely effective in a campaign against giants. She's also an enemy mage's worst nightmare lol. She was a lvl 10 gestalt fighter/rogue so I can easily split her classes into 7 and 7... or maybe 10 and 4. anyways, only thing about her that isn't in core or completes is her race. How do you feel about the Tibbit from pg 21 of the Dragon Compendium? I can PM you the info on it if you don't have that book, it's also on her openrpg node. Essentially, it's a small race that has the ability to change into a housecat.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 am

Jaedlyn - Beguiler
Eric - Spellsword
Lando - Cleric of Moradin
Dani - Rogue
Midnight - Knight
AQX - Arch mage

is that right?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next