View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

Assassins Creed Pathfinder Campaign 

Post Assassins Creed Pathfinder Campaign
I am hoping to find a DM for a Pathfinder campaign, were I can utilize my Assassins Creed character build I figured out. The only thing is the DM must be willing to allow the following weapon (if not, I can live without)

Assassin Gauntlets

This gauntlet is fixed to produce a hidden spring loaded blade the size of a dagger. It has serrated edges and is useful when using stealth. The blade protrudes from the bottom of the gauntlet, while the top is equipped with a compact crossbow (Or gun, depending on the allowances of the DM) That can only carry 3 shots. It is equipped with a form of reloading technology that involves pulling back a lever clearing a space for a bolt to fall into place. The sides of this gauntlets are hollowed out to place small vials of potion, projectiles, smoke bombs, ect.

Assassins Crossbow: This crossbow deals 1d6 dmg due to being so small, but, the enlarged Fletcher of this bolt allows it to fly to a range of 80 feet. If it deals sneak attack damage, the critical goes to x3 and the target must make a saving throw (Fort 10+dex) or suffer 1 constitution drain.

Assassins Blade: This blade is small, but handy, it deals 1d4 damage, but when it deals sneak attack damage, the target must make a fortitude save (DC 10+ dex) or take 1 constitution drain.

The user of this gauntlet is provided a +1 Shield bonus to AC, and can use dexterity bonus instead of strength bonus as if possessing the Weapon Finesse Feat.

I know it's rather powerful, but, I was thinking of asking the DM if s/he would allow me to upgrade this weapon, perhaps start with the dagger only, then move on to add compartments, the shield plate, and then the crossbow.

I will be using the Scoundrals Handbook (think it's that one) because it has rules on free running, and the build is simply, 10 lvls warrior/5 lvls Rogue/ 5 lvls Monk.

I really want to utilize this, please, if anyone is willing to dm this, respond here or e-mail me at TheBeeMaster@hotmail.com

thanks!

Monky D. Luffy

"I will become Pirate King"

P.S

My only available day is Sundays and Wednesdays now.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 am

Post Re: Assassins Creed Pathfinder Campaign
We have room for ONE more PC.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm interested in the game, just need some details like time and character creation requirements.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:10 am

Wednesday, you have to be able to be added to skype www.skype.com it's a relatively small download. Then, from there, add me at Batman.m.t.web and, it is level 5, no magic class, there were two slots for that, unfourtnatley, no more are open, and, you must submit your sheet to me by next game day, and, I will then assign you a "Mechanical Wonder" the equivalent of magic items in this setting. It is a very low magic setting.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 pm