View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Ark's Sunday Pathfinder: Jade Regent 

Post Re: Ark's Sunday Pathfinder: Jade Regent
Not sure if I can make it today or not...

We are having high winds and heavy rain here in the Tahoe foothills, and I have satellite internet. It has gotten knocked out both of the last two days, so I will be at the game if I am able to, but if not there, please start without me.

Dan / Dargo the Sorcerer

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm

I was wondering what is my xp total as I missed the XP given out for the fight with Trog leader and Kikonu (sp?).

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 am

I've been waiting in the Unshaped lobby since around 11:30 am Pacific, and so far the only people here are Farn and Kinuko. It's almost an hour past the game's start-time and nobody else has shown up. Theron let me know that he'd be absent or late today, but that doesn't explain the other 3 absentees. We didn't play last week because too many folks were absent or horribly late. What's up? We're nearly finished with JR1: The Brinewall Legacy.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:36 pm

I went to the hospital today at about noon EST, and did not return home until just a little while ago. Massive abdominal pain due to a kidney stone. I'm now enjoying the pain-free lifestyle of an artificial morphine high.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 pm

I've had the mild version of such stones and they're no fun! I can only imagine the agony of a big one.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 pm

This Sunday it looks like I'm going to be traveling so I may show up an hour late.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Arkhandus wrote:
I've been waiting in the Unshaped lobby since around 11:30 am Pacific, and so far the only people here are Farn and Kinuko. It's almost an hour past the game's start-time and nobody else has shown up. Theron let me know that he'd be absent or late today, but that doesn't explain the other 3 absentees. We didn't play last week because too many folks were absent or horribly late. What's up? We're nearly finished with JR1: The Brinewall Legacy.

I apologize for not being there. I have been working 6-7 days a week on my new software and really lost track of what day it was.

Is the game going to continue through the rest of the AP? If we are going to end with Brinewall, I should probably drop out now. If it is ending anyway, then I don't want to spend more time on it. But, if we are going to try and continue on through the whole AP, then I am still interested and will be there from now on, even if I have to set an alarm on my computer.

I have really enjoyed the game, although I know it has been inconsistent, due to everyone not being there regularly, but if we are going to finish the whole AP, I think we can all make an effort going forward to be there and be there on time.

Dan / Dargo the Sorcerer

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Reckless wrote:
I went to the hospital today at about noon EST, and did not return home until just a little while ago. Massive abdominal pain due to a kidney stone. I'm now enjoying the pain-free lifestyle of an artificial morphine high.

Ouch... I too have had this, although I didn't go to the hospital, mine passed within 36 hours or so. You really don't know what a good thing it is to be able to pee until you can't :)

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Reckless wrote:

Ouch sorry to hear that!

Any way looks like I'm not going to be traveling Sunday, but I forgot that my parents (both are born the same day) is tomorrow so I have be there 1 hr after the game starts.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Ouch........

Well, hopefully enough folks will show up today so we can run the game. We've been so close to finishing The Brinewall Legacy, but too many absences and late arrivals have delayed the conclusion. I'd like to finish that module this month but it seems unlikely if we don't have some smooth-running sessions for the next 2 or 3 weeks. After that I'd like to continue with the 2nd Jade Regent module, Night of Frozen Shadows. If the group is stable enough by the end of that module, we could continue with the rest of the Jade Regent Adventure Path.

The next few sessions will fall on December 23rd and 30th, which I imagine just might be difficult for some folks to attend, depending on their holiday plans. If we don't have a full game session on those days we'll have to finish The Brinewall Legacy in January. Please let me know if you will be absent on Dec. 23rd or 30th.

I dunno how soon these OpenRPG forums will be shutting down, but I think I'll start a thread on EN World's "Gamers Seeking Gamers" forum this week.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next