View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:56 am

Mekton Zeta: Titan Nocturne (now recruiting!) 

Post Re: Mekton Zeta: Titan Nocturne (not recruiting)
Alrighty, see you all around then :D

Sun May 27, 2012 10:44 am

I'll be ready and waiting, personally :)

Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that i'm going to be putting together a MZ game of my own fairly soon, as diablo 3 is proving to be underwhelmingly boring (seriosuly how the fuck do you successfully make a monty-haul lootfest hack and slash game boring?... well i dunno how, but blizz did it)

Anyway Last i talked to mary about this game i believe she was interested in playing, and i have another friend who wants to play, so if i can wrangle up another player or two we can set a time and date and get things rolling. If any of you are interested reply here, that is if mary doesn;t mind me stealing her thread for my recruiting. you can also reach me via AIM: Inferno112383, leave a message even if im not logged in.

Thu May 31, 2012 11:18 am

Depending on timing and how other things play out, I'd be curious at the very least.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:00 am

I've settled on Tuesdays at 12-4 PM EST, which is 5-9 PM GMT

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Post Re: Mekton Zeta: Titan Nocturne (now recruiting!)
Titan Nocturne is now looking one or two more players. If anyone is interested please leave a message here or send me a private message or leave their AIM contact details. The game is currently running at 4pm UK time on a Sunday, though the time is slightly flexible if needs be. If you are interested then read on.

The game uses the Mekton Zeta ruleset, so for those of you unfamiliar with Mekton Zeta, the game uses a fairly complicated system for creating mecha such as stompy robots, aircraft, tanks and anything you can imagine from an anime sci-fi setting. The core mechanics are pretty simple to learn however and you don't need to worry about the mecha creation complexity unless you choose to do so.

The setting for the game is 100 years in to the future where humanity has moved out from Earth and begun settling on Mars and beyond. Players take on the role of colonists settling on the very outskirts of human habbitation, the distant moon of Titan in orbit around Saturn (yep, in our own solar system). The core concept of the game is the survival, and development of that colony as it progresses through the years and the players take roles in guiding and protecting the colony as it develops. It contains a mixture of 'hard' science fiction mixed with some anime style fiction.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Definetly interested, but for some reason i cant figure out how to send private messages on this board. Are you still recruiting?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey I've been busy trying to get my life straight and I think by the beginning of next year I should be stable and good to go for gaming.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 am

Unfortunately this campaign has entered a re-evaluation state. Meeps may or may not continue with it at some point, but currently it's off. Thought this had been posted.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:29 pm

That sucks, it was a pretty ambitious and awesome game.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 am