is the roleplaying group home page.
Owners: Blaine/Xhalite (character names, not releasing real names)
Welcome to Yalna, a strange, aged land defying the ordinary, ruled by the powerful King Blaine Steele.
--->What is this group about?
Yalna is a fictional universe in development, a story, and also an RP group.
--->What do we do here?
Create, recreate, role-play, and have fun.
--->What are the rules and how do I join?
1) Before you may become the member of the group, you must submit and have at least one character accepted in. This is done by showing the leader a full info sheet (template below, made by ) and a picture of the character. This will be repeated to submit other characters, locations, classes, religions, and animals/plants. (templates also below)
2) As Yalna is a world that belongs to all the members here, and you are allowed/to create different locations, species, and whatnot; Before submitting and making it official, you must verify with the other members before creating something.
- How is this done?
Send the information you would like added to the story to the leader, who will
schedule a meeting to discuss the change/addition. Same goes for anyone who would like to just change something, like an addition by another player or current information submitted by yourself. (This also goes with characters)
3) Characters/locations/species/flora/fauna/classes members can and WILL be booted from the group if given proper reason(s).
4) Anything booted from the group itself may STILL be used in personal between-member RPs, however, just will not be considered part of the CANON story. (Basically, no sues/stus.)
5)Characters may be recycled from other characters of yours.
6)Species from other series/fandoms may also be used, as long as credible to the story.
Examples of credible: Elves, Vampires, Ghosts, Humans.
Examples of "please don't submit these": Angels, Demons, Death Gods. (Succubi, Incubi, Religious subjects of worship, etc. are exeptions)
7)No harassing other members or bashing in the group, though I can't control nor have authority over what happens in private.
8) Yalna itself has a major governing king, but town governors are acceptable and wanted to towns of your own, as well as races of your own.
9) cellphones, laptops, televisions do not, I repeat, do NOT exist in Yalna. It is in medieval-ish times.
Form of government, etc, etc, AKA basic information you should know about Yalna.
Form of government: I call it Collective Monarch governors of different towns get together with the King and discuss and decide issues. The king, however, has the major say obviously.
Biography: Yalna is very large, it has of everything.
Currency: Gold coins (custom races/towns may have custom currency)
Representative colors: Orange, Red, Yellow, Brown and (occasionally) Green.
-There is currently an underground war going on-
Capital: Grän Ver'te
Languages: Mainly English.
Name meaning (if any):
Place of birth:
Gets Along With (not necessarily specific):
Doesn't Get Along With:
Name meaning(if any):
Type of leader/governor (King, prince, most powerful one, mayor,etc.):
Types of inhabitants(species):
Major monuments/inhabitants(if any):
City, Town, Village, etc:
Widespread or small:
Subject of worship:
Types of followers(species):
Areas in which it is more popular:
Widespread or small cult(s):
Very approved or shunned:
Common traits of followers:
Notable followers(if any):
Endangered or Common:
Our room is in OpenRPG Unshaped>Yalna. No password.
Any other questions? Email email@example.com