View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am

Line Walkers: Paranormal PI 

Post Line Walkers: Paranormal PI
Line Walkers, a cursed group. People cursed with curiosity and the brains to see the odd. A normal human would see a tall thin man walk down the street in a black leather trench coat and shake their head and say "The fads these days" a Line Walker would follow the man out of pure curiosity. Line Walkers. The ones who walk the line of the world. This is what the entire campaign is about, investigating the supernatural. I will decide on a time if there's any curious people.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Line Walkers: Paranormal PI
I will add a prequel like there is to almost every Mystery TV series. One that will keep you guessing until the end.....

Jennifer was running down the allyway at full throttle. The scraps of her blue dress with green paw prints on it flapping behind her. She shoved aside a trashcan, the loud clang resonating through the night. She could hear the footsteps of her pursuer in close pursuite. They faltered at the trash, but, the distraction didn't hold them for long.
She entered a back street, with only one house otop a large hill. It looked abandoned, but, she needed to find a way to get away from the who ever was chasing her. She tripped, stumbling and falling onto her face, breaking the heel of her shoe.She quickly removed her shoes and threw them off into the night and kept running, a slight twinge in her ankle told her she may have sprained it.
As she ran up to the house, she shoved open the door and slammed it. Her pursuer coming to a halt at the door. She deflty locked the door before hearing that voice, it reminded her of something so long ago, almost as if a whole chorus of people were speaking at once, the voice said "Stop, what's in there is worse than me, trust me." She then ran through the house, coming to a red room, the carpet was wet, but, she didn't care as the front door was broken down.

At that the person stopped outside the door and laughed saying "I warned you." She heard their foorsteps walk back down the hall before she let out a sigh of relief. One that was quickly converted into a scream of pain as she felt something grab her ankle and deftly snap it. She clawed at the door before something seized her other ankle and dragged her to the middle of the room. She was then lifted off the ground and suspended in mid air. Her arms and body covered in the red liquid that seemed to soak the floors, and drip from the ceiling, and ooze down the walls.
The figure walked out to the porch and closed the door firmly as Jennifers screams echoed through the night, as the last scream died away, a loud tearing sound ensued. The figure chuckled and said "Always likes to play with it's food, I at least give mercy"
It's form seemed to ripple through a thousand shapes before finnally settling on one. A short beuitfal woman with red hair green eyes, and a deep blue dress with green paw prints covering the dress. Reaching down she adjusted her shoes and grabbed her bag, and then decended the hill. Walking off into the night.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

what system? What time?

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

New World of Darkness, and, Wednesdays, from 5-8 my time, I think I have PST, not sure, Washington United States of America.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

New WoD is what will have me saying no thanks, I only play revised and below for the systems before they screwed everything up.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:22 am