View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:45 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 (Full) Pathfinder Monday Nights 7:30pm EST 

Post Re: (Full) Pathfinder Monday Nights 7:30pm EST
(I'm posting this here rather than in the new topic so that we can get e-mail notifications of replies. Maybe there's some easy way to do the same on the Paizo forum?)

We've established that a mythic character can't cast a second spell on their turn. But can he use a spell-like ability or supernatural ability?

Just to confirm: We no longer have mythic flaws?

Given that MP is somewhat less valuable now, Zeke swaps one "Extra Mythic Power" for "Epic DR". He also opts for Steel Soul (an ordinary feat) in place of the Dual Focus (a mythic feat, but obsolete).

Zeke offers the Lesser Rod of Metamagic Widen to Alithsar. "I can't really use this with a shield on my arm because I need my other hand for somatic gestures. Wouldn't this be useful for some of your spells?"

During the time that we're resting and planning: Using an empty spell slot, Zeke prepares and casts Make Whole. If it successfully repairs the elf woman's longbow (+1 Goblinbane w/ +2 Str), he turns it over to Seldrim with these words. "Until we find her kin, I think it would honor her if you use this against any goblinkind who threaten her land and ours."

Updated char sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=393527

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Sodel here. Unfortunately, do to some trouble IRL, I'm not able to play today. Sorry I wasn't able to inform you sooner.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 pm

It's no problem because I'm pretty sure there isn't a session tonight (Reck said something last week about needing extra time to prepare).

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Hey everyone,
Tomorrow is my wife & my first day off together in over a month, so we're going to go out tonight. The game will pick up at it's regular time next week.
Thanks
Stratton

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Had the closing manager call off for tonight, so I have to work tonight; no game.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:19 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14