View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Need PCs for a Guild Based Game 

Post Need PCs for a Guild Based Game
I will be using Pathfinder for this game, and it will be ran on OpenRPG, every friday Pacific Coastal Time, from 8 PM to 12 AM. The details are below.

I will allow any book published by Pathfinder, just give me the reference if you wish to use the book, I will however, only be allowing the basic PCs races, along with Teifling, and Aasimar.

The basic idea for this campaign is, you each join a Guild (Based on popular vote), the guild is a source of income, food, shelter, and such when in respective cities. It is also a occupation, when someone requires help no one from their town or city can assist, then they will set up a Plee Bargain within the Guild's Main Hall, were the guild members are allowed to pick and choose the guild that they would like to partake in. I have a list of guilds that I will post, the character creation rules are as follows, level 1, medium experience progression, roll 4d6 re rolling 1's 2's, and dropping the lowest. Health is Max and each character will start play with 100 GP, but will have 1,000 Gold to spend on items needed, a max of 1 Magic item is allowed. The game will hopefully start 2 weeks from now. On Friday December 2nd.

The world will be Inner Sea World, again with the added Guilds. The guilds are displayed below.

Drycona: The animal that is the symbol of this guild is Dragons.

Fey: The animal that is the symbol of this guild is Faries.

Prime Shelter: The animal that is the symbol of this guild is Primates.

CaitHarpder: The animal that is the symbol of this guild is Cats.

Lone Wolf: The animal that is the symbol of this guild is Wolves.

Earths Fury: The animal that is the symbol of this guild is Elemental s.

I will be waiting for a response on here, once I have at least 4 PCs for this campaign, I will give a e-mail adress.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Need PCs for a Guild Based Game
No one really? O,..,O

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 am
Profile YIM WWW