View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

Hosting d20 modern game. Post Apocalypse. (now on hiatus) 

Post Hosting d20 modern game. Post Apocalypse. (now on hiatus)
EDIT

DM: JadeCriminal
Game Day: Once or twice a week as agreed upon. Some play by email if schedule conflicts arise for the week.
Times: between 6pm and 2am gmt+1 (central european)
1st game Day: Depending on interest.

Game is post apocalypse exploration.

CREATION DETAILS

5th level start

32 point buy for abilities

No rule limits if you can sell it.

Don;t bother picking out gear aside from personal knickknacks. Anything bigger then a bread box as well as weapons are elsewhere.

Base TL is late 5, TL6 for prototypes

Starting wealth will be substituted for mutation points. (Points exchangeable for feats, mutations or base abilities as well as crafiting and some considerations)

Mutations from D20 modern, future or custom. But ask first.

5 MP for a bonus feat
8 MP for +1stat
3MP for master craft above 3
5mp for PL6 item prototypes.
10mp for PL7 Item prototypes.

Last edited by JadeCriminal on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Post Re: Hosting d20 modern game. Post Apocalypse.
How does this look?

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=203214

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 am

EDITED FOR SPOILERS

Aside from that you have yourself a soldier.

Aligeance would be nice. Good, evil, gun nuts, law, chaos, military, survivalists, exotic cheese. Something that moves you and makes you sit up and pay atention.

Slot 1: Soldier is filled.
Slot 2: Reserved for the brick wall for 24 hours.
Slot 3: Empty
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: ???
Profit

Crew still need techie for !science, a daredevil of some sort, a healer would be nice (may be a biotech for !science healer but a healer is a healer)

Last edited by JadeCriminal on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Updated.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Alright everything checks out keep an eye on this thread for game time. It should take a few days at least to set things up.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 pm

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=339002
Hello,It is X from Open rpg

Alexander is a genius in very sense of the term ,In Harvard by age 10 and strayed until 20 collecting various degrees and knowledge. He stayed because his great love is science so he studied it in every form and fashion he could, now legally a doctor in many ways.

He has degrees in physics, technology, medicine, chemistry ,and various related things. He left because NASA had gotten a hold of his designed for a better space ship,One meant to take man farther than he had ever dared venture. He was hired as a chief scientific adviser. He had his hands in making ever part of that ship from the hull to designing it's fuel. When it came time to pick staff he told them he would be going because he could repair or replace any part of that ship like no one else ,he could in fact replace an entire maintenance crew. A few strings were pulled and favors called in and it became official.

He carries the bow because he practices Zen archery to relax,And unlike a gun it works in space Or underwater(sort of) Meaning it could be a tool or weapon if needed

Note: My sheet is not completely finished, I need to speak to the GM before I can do that

Sorry for the rough Composure Im still new and working on formatting on this sight

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:34 pm

I usually don't condone min-maxing. But if you wish you can keep the stats. For Science. You monster.

Seriously if you plop that 18 dex down to 16 you can turn one of those 10's into a 14 and one of those 10's into a 12
For example:
con 14 translates into 10 extra hit points and a +2 to fortitude. That Rugby hobby really taught you how to take a hit.

Str 14 translates into difference of 1 to 8 damage and 3 to 11 damage per hit and makes you 20% cooler with a baseball bat,

wis 14 translates into higher willpower, better awareness and knowledge of basic first aid
(if you go with this I'm allowing treat injury as a class skill. You took basic first aid and then read up on anatomy. Next thing you know that cute little pre-med goth had you assisting during dissection)

Charisma 14 means people pay attention to your technobabble... somewhat. Also chicks dig smart guys that can talk a good game. XD
(if you go with this one you can have diplomacy as a class skill. All those PDH defenses taught you to talk a good game)

Tho feel free to keep stats as they are tho. XD

As for the rest

Good news:
You forgot to put in the bonus attribute at level 4.
+1 to any stat.

You have 8 free skill points. 104 in total not 96.
That one more rank 8 skill. :)

You must have 6 feats (including simple weapon proficiency). You have 0.
Two of those must be smart hero bonus feats. You have 0.

Any questions?

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 pm

heres the link to my character sheet:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339187

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 pm

We have:

1. Soldier
2. Scientist (mad?)
3. Gunslinger
4. 1 slot Free

Brick wall decided on a no show. XD

Preliminary game time set for
Monday, 24th October

6PM gmt+1 time (i think that's 10AM for pacific time folk, check your time zone online to be sure)

Game days subject to change because we all have mounds of free time apparently. XD

The players are free to interact until game time and hash out if their character know each other and how well.

Be creative.

Use email or this forum.

Cool things happen if I like what you hash out. I will do a final check one hour before game start.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:43 pm

I am very interested, but, the problem is, what do you mean by D20 Modern? I am very lost here!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 am
Profile YIM WWW