View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

Of Mice and Mages 

Post Of Mice and Mages
Exactly what happened over a thousand years ago is not well known as of yet. All that is known is these gigantic creatures known as "Humans" died a little over one thousand years ago. Around 800 years ago, Rodentkind apparently began its first settlement, details are a little hazy, since no one at that time could read or write. Since then, a fairly large city has been built in the sewers under the human ruins. The Scholar's Guild has recently discovered something that, in Humanese, is called, "magic." And so you, members of the adventuring party are volunteers for an expedition to the surface to find more things relating to this "magic" stuff.

The city dwelling folk have long bought salvage from the Neotoma, or "Pack Rats" as they are commonly called, but the expedition is a more directed attempt to find information.

-----------

I'm trying to find the original players and GM of this game. Anyone seen them?

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Of Mice and Mages
If no one will claim this then I will be requesting a wednesday time slot game for this. Either I will be running or I will have an appropriate GM run in place of the previous owner.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:17 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Of Mice and Mages
bump

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 am
Profile YIM