View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:41 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 M&M 3e Dawn of The Apocalypse Recruitment Monday Nights 

Post Re: M&M 3e Dawn of The Apocalypse Recruitment Monday Nights
The virus killed everyone it was going to, but now the machines are working on ways to finish the job. The machines want you all dead, not just most. That's what you want to stop. And if you have others to protect, and a world to rebuild, stopping the machines from killing everyone would help, right?

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 am

If they're trying to kill me, then yeah.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:06 am

Plantlife alive would be good, yes. :) So most people are dead, some humans left in hiding (the "resistance"). Are we the only ones changed/mutated/supered? or are ALL humans like that now (which seems like they'd have a much better chance of winning if so *shrug*)?

So, when do you want to start this? When do you want char sheets (and how much history/background would you like?)? In relation to that: how long ago did this all start and how long ago were we (the mutated/supers now) changed?

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:14 am

Let's say one in 100 survivors have been mutated by the plague enough to have super powers.

Let's also say that it's been about a month since the plague, long enough for you to have figured out the situation and maybe found a few dozen surviving normals to protect. I figure we can start in the middle and cover some of this as flashbacks.

I'd like to get some concepts/backgrounds (I'd like at least info about the character's former profession/studies/whatever, family/friend lost/etc., but if you wanna go into more detail, be my guest) by the weekend, and maybe get the characters finished up next Monday (I'll host an openrpg room to answer questions, brainstorm, etc.,) so we can start play on Dec 5th.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Sounds good to me, I'll get a character rolled up and sent to you. Probably going to try a telekinetic.

So since plant life survived, would this mean that everything's just like a ghost town? Or was there some Terminator-style nuking from the machines so that things are more desolate?

1% of the surviving population got some degree of powers - how are the other 99%? Are they relatively unaffacted, or would everyone be mutated in some way or another?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:49 am

I'll be opening a recruitment/question thread in Blackstar at 7:00. I've only got a character from Mwack, so we'll see how it goes tonight.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 pm

I sent you a PM, apologizing and such...never heard back from you.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Cyroa wrote:
I sent you a PM, apologizing and such...never heard back from you.

Yes, I got it, thanks. Sorry for not replying.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Have received 2 characters; need 3-5.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 am

I'm interested. :) I have a 2e char I can tweak to 3e if its ok.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next