View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

New Player Looking For DnD Group 

Post New Player Looking For DnD Group
Hi.

I'm looking for a DnD game to play, rulesets can be any, though I am most familiar with 3.5 rules.

As stated in the title, I am a new player and have never played an actual game of tabletop DnD. That said, I am not totally at a loss with the rules. I've spectated a few online games and I have played many of CRPG's that use DnD rulesets or DnD-derivative rulesets.

Because of my inexperience I hardly can set up that many requirements, other than a group that accepts the chance that I may ask something completely silly, or try to do something like eat the sky with my sword's hilt, rolling a d7½. (Don't worry, I won't try to do THAT)

I live in Finland, so it's highly probable I won't be able to participate in games that take place late in the evening on the west coast of America, but I'm open to suggestions and I will consider different timeslots.

If there's anything else I should tell or you want to know, I'll be happy to add.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Post Re: New Player Looking For DnD Group
Hey, im looking for a group to. I would prefer to be a player, and i am extreamly familiar with 3.0 setting, and know the rules of 3.5 and 4.0 moderatly to well. Ive never played a game thru the internet, but i am excited to try it!

Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 pm