View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

Barbarians of Lemuria Thursdays (Recruiting Closed) 

Post Barbarians of Lemuria Thursdays (Recruiting Closed)
So it appears since the Thursday One Ring Game is dead, I am going to run the Barbarians of Lemuria on Thursdays. Here are the particulars:

Time/Date: Thursdays from 9pm est to 12 or 12:30

Game Maser: Daedalus

Server: Blackstar Game Server (Room Name: Barbarians of Lemuria)

Players:

Claybor

Kaye

Trintle

DaddyStabz

Xhaosdaemon

Please use this thread to discuss the game. We will be using Openrpg and Skype for voice

Openrpg.com Moderator

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 am

Post Re: Barbarians of Lemuria Thursdays
thanks to everyone who played last night. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know

Openrpg.com Moderator

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Hey I would like to play with y'all if this is still going on... Quick question though, Is the game you're reffering to just a crap-load of rules or is it easy to grasp? Im new at old school rpg's. Thanks in advance if you decide to let me play.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 am

BoL is very, very rules-lite. It is a fantastic game.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:01 am

Crud I just realized I'll be sleeping in a place with no internet at all on thursdays. My schedual *spell check* should change next semester though, if y'all are still playing by then. Maybe I can learn the rules and the software until then?

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:22 am

reecedabeast wrote:
Crud I just realized I'll be sleeping in a place with no internet at all on thursdays. My schedual *spell check* should change next semester though, if y'all are still playing by then. Maybe I can learn the rules and the software until then?

Well if it works out for you and we have a spot open that you are more then welcome to join. Right now at 5 players I am right where I want to be

Openrpg.com Moderator

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Post Re: Barbarians of Lemuria Thursdays (Recruiting Closed)
Hey Daedalus, I have been trying to reach you but not in regards to this particular game so please excuse my temporary threadjack.

1) Are we playing HEX tomorrow night? Kaye was wondering and I wasn't completely for sure. I think what we had agreed to was trading off after a particular adventure or after a story arc, since those would be convenient points. I told them according to this it should be 99% sure it would be HEX but I wanted to make totally sure.

2) Are you still interested in playing in the Sunday Traveller game? I have you on our e-mail list but haven't heard anything back from you on it. We met today on Skype for character creation. We are meeting again on Skype on Sunday Dec 4th. to finish that up if you are interested.

3) Is there something wrong with your e-mail? One of the e-mails I sent you earlier about Traveller got returned.

Thanks!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 am

Post Re: Barbarians of Lemuria Thursdays (Recruiting Closed)
daddystabz wrote:
Hey Daedalus, I have been trying to reach you but not in regards to this particular game so please excuse my temporary threadjack.

1) Are we playing HEX tomorrow night? Kaye was wondering and I wasn't completely for sure. I think what we had agreed to was trading off after a particular adventure or after a story arc, since those would be convenient points. I told them according to this it should be 99% sure it would be HEX but I wanted to make totally sure.

2) Are you still interested in playing in the Sunday Traveller game? I have you on our e-mail list but haven't heard anything back from you on it. We met today on Skype for character creation. We are meeting again on Skype on Sunday Dec 4th. to finish that up if you are interested.

3) Is there something wrong with your e-mail? One of the e-mails I sent you earlier about Traveller got returned.

Thanks!

1) I have sent out an email regarding HEX- We can play from 9 to 12 but I cannot play any longer because this week I am doing 4 ten hour days because of the holidays

2) I am interested in Traveller and I sent you an email regarding this

3) I tested my email by sending an email directly to that email account from a different account and it worked- might have been a temporary glitch

Openrpg.com Moderator

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:44 pm