View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:53 pm

[M&M 3E] DC Adventures - Interest Check 

Post [M&M 3E] DC Adventures - Interest Check
Hey Guys and Gals,

I am very interested in running a M&M 3E - DC Adventures game. This is using the new 3rd edition rules for Mutants & Masterminds. I have a few campaign/adventure ideas rolling around currently. I am also eager to learn the system via play. I have the pre-order PDF and am working from that as the hard cover is not yet available.

As far as setting/theme/mood I have not fully decided yet, but am open to ideas. I am usually good to play any day except Saturdays or Tuesdays. I am in the EST and would prefer to play from aroun 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m

I am not sure what server as I haven't used OpenRPG in a long time (I have been playing on FG).

I would like to use VOIP (such as Skype) in order to roleplay as I find text too slow and I have come to really like it. For those who have not gaved via Skype it is really neat.

As far as my gaming resume is concerned. I have been gaming for over 20 years now and am looking to play with more mature level players. I like the roleplay, but I do use action from time to time.

For those of you that do not have the PDF or have no intention of pre-ordering it I can go over the differences between 2nd and 3rd ed online, enough so you can make a character at least, or we could use Archtypes.

So far I am impressed with 3rd ed and like what i have seen thus far.

If you are interested please let me know and I will get the ball rolling.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Post Re: [M&M 3E] DC Adventures - Interest Check
Also, I could run a 2nd edition game if that is preferred. Let me know.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Post Re: [M&M 3E] DC Adventures - Interest Check
Im interested, Mind if I ask what your skype/aim/yahoo is so we may speak live, It's just quicker then a week of back-n-forth forum posting.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:18 am