View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

SHADOWRUN 4ED (Starts after the holidays) 

Post Re: SHADOWRUN 4ED (Starts after the holidays)
I dont know why people somehow missed where i said, "I will update when possible". I have been really clear in saying that I will be devoting time to reading the additional rulebooks (as requested by all of you) so you guys can have a better SR experience, I dont have the ability to read 4 books so fast. And I did say it was going to start after the holidays before I started getting requests to read other material, and mentioned the day of gaming will be pushed back further due to the requests.

Note I didnt get any email in the last few days so I dont know how exactly I was unreachable, last email was on the 24th of DEC.

Due to this Im dropping my position as GM for this thread, Deebo you can take that spot, I can email you any info or players if needed.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 pm

honestly, I would rather play than gm. Like I mentioned, the last time I gmed was back in the late 80-early 90s when I was in high school. I only have the 1st edition book. Though I have read through the online histories and such.

Thus I really am lacking on the mechanics and such. I dont have any of the other source books, though I have a half butted version of the 3.0 source book. If you have been reading up, then you should do it. I just haven't heard anything from you so I was just throwing that out there.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Hardtarget wrote:
I dont know why people somehow missed where i said, "I will update when possible". I have been really clear in saying that I will be devoting time to reading the additional rulebooks (as requested by all of you) so you guys can have a better SR experience, I dont have the ability to read 4 books so fast. And I did say it was going to start after the holidays before I started getting requests to read other material, and mentioned the day of gaming will be pushed back further due to the requests.

Note I didnt get any email in the last few days so I dont know how exactly I was unreachable, last email was on the 24th of DEC.

Due to this Im dropping my position as GM for this thread, Deebo you can take that spot, I can email you any info or players if needed.
We were just wondering where you were.
And not getting e-mails doesn't mean no one is trying to contact you.
Spelling errors, computer errors, human errors.

Though getting this pissed this quickly either says you get angry easily or you set things up to do this from the start. Either way, I'm looking for a different GM.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 am

To Hardtarget
If you still plan to run a game, I highly reccomend sticking to your original idea of just the corebook material untill you are comfortable allowing extra content. There is "plenty" of material in the corebook and as fun as all those extra books are, they are not necessary to enjoy the game, at all. Don't get me wrong, i love the extra books, I'm just telling you that the corebook alone is more then sufficient to play with :)

To Debo
i have a ton of SR pdfs i can send you if you are still interested in running. If you are new to the system then you too should consider running a corebook only game untill you are comfortable with the system as well.

To Ker'ion
Take a chill pill man...

Whoever decides to run a game, i vote for *any* day of the week but thursday! O_o

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm