View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Central)? 

Post Re: Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Centr
I had no idea it was 15 point buy, let me change it around a little.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 am

Funktasticdog wrote:
I had no idea it was 15 point buy, let me change it around a little.

Yeah here is the character creation rules

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 pm

[ Reck's daughter here. ]

I went with level 4 wealth, so that would need some crazy tweaking if you guys want me to drop down to 3rd level, but no big deal of course[ Nooo, not my beautiful Hat of Disguise... ]-- but I was also hoping I could play as a Wayang Bard [[Hero Lab doesn't seem to include Lurker or Spell Resistance, I believe, so if taking those off would make it more acceptable, I'm totally fine with that.]]. If not, I'll mess around with Tiefling, but I'm really enjoying Wayang as a race, they're just rather fun as a Bard... (Also, why do bards have pretty much zero useful shadow descriptor spells?)

To give a good idea of what kind of Bard I'm going as, it's sort of a messy blend of Trickstery/Support/Skillmonkey, heavily diplomatic and very mouthy, doesn't really shut up [ Unless I literally start driving you guys nuts, just tell me and I'll cut back. Also going to be playing Chaotic Good, but not in the Gets Everyone Killed/Chaotic Stupid as I've heard you've had some problems with a triggerhappy Sorc... ]... Between Spellsong and Harmonic Spell as feats, and Chastise and Memory Lapse(Need the Paladin to forget something happened? ;) ), expect this guy to pretty much twist a conversation to his favor at the drop of a dime. Also packing Cat's Grace, in case anyone wants some boost of dex. If you guys have a certain knowledge covered COMPLETELY, tell me and I'll swap some points out and boost up a different knowledge-- right now I have +9 in every single knowledge.

Of course, this is all if you have room for me, mind.

Also, wow that's a lot of brackets. I'm starting a new job soon, but I should be mostly on morning/day shift, so hopefully I'll be home before 5 or 6 on Tuesdays and be able to make it.

Lastly, woah dang I hope this PDF file isn't horribly mangled because it's showing as all mangled for me. [ Here's a download link to the Dropbox PDF file right here, hope it works alright ]
also his riding dog needs a name... of course, I think he doesn't care enough about it to give it a name. I wonder how the dog will like Mr. Snuggles. We shall see, I think. We shall see.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Because of the Party Fund and the huge amount of players the wealth by level is significantly lower than normal, at the end of chapter one I had about 3000 gp and was 4th level.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm

[ I assume you mean you had 3000GP in wealth[gear included] and not just 3k GP itself. ]

Yeah, I figure it's probably best to drop down to 3,000. I just made the character without re-checking for new posts, so I just went with the 6,000. As I said, if the GM wants me to drop it down I will. I figure I might as well wait to see what he has to say about the race as well, because if that's changed I'll have to change all of my gear to medium size anyway.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi, Pokeapache.

Please use Level 3 wealth-by-level for your 4th level character.

The Wayang race is OK.

Please PM me with your email address so I can add you to my player email list.

Thanks,

Andy (DM)

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=394168

Alright, I think i set everything straight, thanks for the update.

Also here's a brief, hopefully succinct overview of my characters personality and backstory.

Roderick was born as the bastard son of an powerful Absalomian Noble, his father was exiled due to his relationship with an his half-orc mother. Raised going from town to town, he never truly settled down, and learned how to ride horses from a young age due to necessity rather than hobby. On his travels, his fathers enemies would often send out assasins to remove laws that he had enacted in Absalom, due to this, he became incredibly skilled at horseback fighting.

At the age of 17, his father was killed by another exiled Absalomian. Roderick recruited a bunch of similarly just people from nearby town to lead a charge on the corrupt killers massive encampment. After his unequivocal win against the encampment, his name quickly spread throughout Golarion as a master tactician.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Alright, the dropbox link is updated with the new PDF, so just re-download it for the proper version. Tomorrow I'm going to get my schedule, so then I should know 100% if I can make it or not. I'll keep you all posted on that front, heh.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:14 pm

I see...I missed the 300 some odd additional emails in the thread....ha! In any case, if you have anyone drop out, or need a player at any point, please email me at ntriplett(at)carolina.rr.com. I can be ready to play on short notice (with the exception of Tuesday, May 8) and I am flexible on class, etc. Thanks.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:35 pm

So a bard and a cav huh? what the heck people! Buffing people is my job! I don't come to your fantasy world and take your employment out from under you! Image

How am I supposed to convince these people to keep protecting me when new players keep pulling the things that make me useful out from under me!

with a Bard around I'm going to have to something else besides cast bless and you just know the Cav is going to bust out with some "everyone hits better" feat that will blow my tricks out of the water!

You know what this means? I'll have to figure out a way to do actual damage to enemies! None of this patting the fighters on the back and saying, good luck Sheyln believes in you. Its gonna be all, we have a bard why do we keep you around Mr Baron of Baroney stuff?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:15 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next