View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Central)? 

Post Re: Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Centr
Wow, I didn't realize that using voice comms would be such a big deal.

For my own education, can some of you list the general reasons why you can't/won't/don't like to do voice chat? Don't like to talk, would disturb others/roommate, slow Internet, etc.?

I'm fine with running the game using text chat only. Voice comms would simply have saved me some typing effort as I could have read room descriptions, etc. instead of having to type them into a text node ahead of time to dump to the chat in OpenRPG.

If you do have Skype capability and think that you might need some tech support in using OpenRPG, send me your handle and I'll send you mine so you can call if issues come up.

I've edited the above post to remove the Skype requirement.

Andy

Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:46 am

fine I did not want to hear you people either. :evil:

I has a skype, and apparently a mic built into my lappy which I have never used.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Mute here. Voice requirements have been my bane this past year for sure for my gaming experience. Thank you for switching. I will say I'm leaning towards a fighter or Inquisitor now.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Arelius111 wrote:
Mute here. Voice requirements have been my bane this past year for sure for my gaming experience. Thank you for switching. I will say I'm leaning towards a fighter or Inquisitor now.

Inquisitor of Erastil with the feather sub domain seems pretty sexy for Kingmaker, either go archer or cleave happy longspear wielder and you can deploy allot of abuse with your bane weapon and you get a huge perception bump.

Combine that with some nice spellcasting and a skill suite that is rangeresque and you would be pretty solidly useful.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:32 pm

I might play a Elementalist (Custom Sorcerer Build :P that I invented) Which deals plenty of damage, and has some useful spells, but, don't expect me to have spells like Deathward or other spells, if it isn't a elemental spell then I won't take it :P There are a few exceptions, but why spoil the surprise? ;) )

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Rone wrote:
I might play a Elementalist (Custom Sorcerer Build :P that I invented) Which deals plenty of damage, and has some useful spells, but, don't expect me to have spells like Deathward or other spells, if it isn't a elemental spell then I won't take it :P There are a few exceptions, but why spoil the surprise? ;) )

Try and clear it with the DM, It looks like he's playing by the book. Not that he's not flexible his character creation rules point to a flexible gm but a home brewed sorcerer bloodline may be pushing it.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:24 pm

dammit, i wish it hadnt been kingmaker. ah well, best of luck to you then.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 pm

I can't do voice due to a slow internet connection. As for my Character I was thinking of a Tiefling Magus

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:19 pm

It's not a Homebrewed Bloodline o.o It's a character build, I take certain feats, and stuffs.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Rone wrote:
It's not a Homebrewed Bloodline o.o It's a character build, I take certain feats, and stuffs.

ahh, I sees.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next