View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Central)? 

Post Re: Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Centr
Quick question, what time would that be in Pacific? And, what is AP? What level will we be starting out in the AP games, and, I am totally down for this game. I plan on playing either a Illusionist/Conjurer Scorcerer, or a Battle Cleric. Not sure how those work for you. But, is there a way that I can contact you other than here? Like E-Mail? Or IM? My preffered E-Mail is Batman.m.t.web@hotmail.com It would be awesome if I could play. Also, would it be possible to keep things PG appropiate? I am Christian, so, that would also contribute to me leaving in the middle of a session if things got a bit too adult orientated. And, how are you with "Themed Magic" it's a concept that I came up with that seems to work out. The caster decideds to come up with a "Theme" for thier spells, so that they are accomplished diffrently visually, but no stats for the spells are altered at all. For instance, if a Caster chose Ice as a theme, then all his spells would be accomplished through ice. If he were to cast Mage Armor, then Ice would coat his skin, causing attacks to slide off of his skin, unless well aimed, allowing it to crush the ice, which then reforms. Or if he were to cast FireBall, a ball of ice would explode, the shards of ice attacking everyone around it, and the tempeture was so cold, it seemed to burn. The magic does not bypass damage resistance, or grant it, which means a Ice Themed FireBall would not affect a Fire Dragon, but would still deal the extra damage to say, a Frost Golem.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Man, lots of spell casters :) since I was thinking about a wood elementalist wizard.

Rone the time would be 5pm pacific time.

AP=Adventure Path

Other information is on the 3rd post on the thread for character creation.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 am

Arellius, he's in central time, I'm in pacific, Canda and my time have diffrent time tables I guess, and I added you on AIM arellius111 :P ummm, if we have too many spellcasters, I can go for a Warrior type xD Someones gotta be crunchy, can't have too many squishies :| Not good for the squishies health :P

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I'm interested, provided we play Mondays or Tuesdays. I'm down for "fighter" or "rogue" types, and would prefer the Jade Regent or Kingmaker AP.

For Kingmaker, I'd probably go with a Human or Half-Orc Ranger, Paladin, or Barbarian.
For Jade Regent, I'd like to go with a Tengu Ninja.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:33 pm

If you still have room I'd like to play, Although I can only do Monday or Tuesday

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Just want to say that for a while I'm going to be the buff master, so whoever plays the front line people is going to feel like a rock star.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 pm

OK, it looks like we have at least four potential players so it's time for me to make some executive decisions relating to the game.

The session time will be Tuesdays from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM US Central time.

The Pathfinder AP that we will start (after the introductory sessions) will be Kingmaker.

Again, I plan to run two or three sessions with a module to allow the group time to get to know one another before we start the AP.

Here's some more misc. game info:

We will play in OpenRPG on the Blackstar server. I am also able to use Skype for voice comms if you need help getting OpenRPG running.

I will use email to send reminders to players about upcoming sessions and to provide post-session notices of XP and loot. Each player is expected to provide me with a valid email address. I will not be using this forum for regular game communcations once we get started.

So, interested players need to do the following:

1. Send me a private message on this board that includes your email address (one that you don't mind sharing with the other players--I won't publicly post them on this board though).
2. Create a basic first level Pathfinder character using the above creation rules for your "throw away" PC to play during the introductory sessions (or be willing to play a pregen that I can provide).
3. Create your "real" first level Kingmaker PC using the above creation rules and the Kingmaker AP Player's Guide.
4. Be prepared to attend our first introductory session this coming Tuesday, 10/18. This includes having OpenRPG 1.8.0 installed and running on your PC.

Andy

Last edited by acollins46805 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry but I can't do voice chat

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am

I'm with Napalm; I can't do voice either. And I had my hopes up too for this game.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 am

I can't do voice either, you may have to take that out, because I have no mic, and my internet is too slow for that, I can use Skype, but I can't use voice, sorry. I can join the game, but I can't use Skype Voice.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next