View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Central)? 

Post Re: Who's interested in a weeknight PF AP game (7-10PM Centr
Hmmmm, somehow all this magic items are reminding me of all the awesomeness of WoW. And, also, I say we go nutural on the country. Sorry if I spelled anything bad. Sadly, I am still awake for the second day in a row, stupid flu.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:31 am

excellent ideas Cairne.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am

MonkeyDLuffy wrote:
Hmmmm, somehow all this magic items are reminding me of all the awesomeness of WoW. And, also, I say we go nutural on the country. Sorry if I spelled anything bad. Sadly, I am still awake for the second day in a row, stupid flu.

take the poll munky.

and go to sleep.

Last edited by rat_bastard on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:07 am

Reward for Falgrim Sneeg is a Masterwork Maul for Mason and a Masterwork Mighty (+1) composite Longbow for Andraste, use them in good health.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am

In the time between chapters one and two:

I'm going to do this as if I have no foreknowledge oh how much times passes between our lives getting interesting again.

The first thing I am going to do is gather the materials I need to enchant my personal tent. I should have no difficulty turning it into an Expedition Pavilion, though it should take me a week and almost all of my gold. Cairne thinks the hard part of the story is over and that he can actually focus on his day job - being an architect and a mine owner as well as a colony leader, but since that involves a great deal of travel he'd rather do it in comfort. After that I'm going to spend a week of every month being bossy to settlers and two weeks making Profession: Architect checks to perform the civil planning that a city should have to grow healthily. I will reserve a week of every month to commissioned magic item creation to people who are not evil (especially party members).

I would like to send Zelata and any other volunteers to continue our good relations with the Sootscale Kobolds and the Fae creatures of the forest (ie: Perlivash and Tig-titter-tut). I want to be able to trade beneficially for silver ore and see no reason to not to keep the Kobolds operating the mine themselves. As for the Fae, its possible our actions will upset the natural order of things despite our serving a nature god and it would be helpful for lines of communication to be open when that happens.

If someone with a good score in handle animal needs something to do I would appreciate it if someone could war train our riding horses, Trouble has been a loyal mount and I would like to keep him close. (war training a riding horse is a DC 20 handle animal check that takes 3 weeks).

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

I have about a 40% chance to do that for you.

Segrid has picked up Draconic to better communicate with the Kobolds (increased Int @ level 4) as well as a new love of woodcarving and a big fuzzy companion (a Cheetah named Tiberius)

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Reckless wrote:
I have about a 40% chance to do that for you.

Segrid has picked up Draconic to better communicate with the Kobolds (increased Int @ level 4) as well as a new love of woodcarving and a big fuzzy companion (a Cheetah named Tiberius)

If you feel you have the time to go around training horses by all means, I'll even support dumping some of the party pool for masterwork training tools. That said its no requirement.

Oh, and i don't really have anything to pay you with right now but I would love a carved wooden statue of Sheyln.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 am

I need people to finish the poll

Last edited by rat_bastard on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 pm

I need Diplomacy checks to determine whether or not the approached NPCs agree to take on the leadership roles that you are asking them to fill.

I will allow one PC to make the main Diplomacy check and a second PC to aid with +2 (by making their own DC 10 Diplomacy check) for each position offered.

We can make these rolls at the start of the next session or if you can determine who will be making the primary and secondary rolls for each position and have them use the EvilDM dice server to email me their rolls I will post the results. Make sure to indicate for each separate roll which NPC it is towards (Kesten, Svetlana, or Jhod) and whether you are rolling as the primary or secondary diplomacizer.

Andy

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm

R.B. sent primary rolls and was able to recruit Oleg and Svetlana for Councelor and Jhod for High Priest without aid.

Kesten, however, is still on the fence and he needs a successful secondary (to aid) Diplomacy roll to accept.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:00 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next