View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:52 pm

Newbie seeking game 

Post Newbie seeking game
Hi, I'm a long time MUSHer with very little Tabletop experience, some knowledge of White Wolf's Scion and West End Games Star Wars. I'm currently look to break into the Dark Heresy/Deathwatch/Rogue Trader trinity of games since I'm something of a fan of the 40k universe. I thought I'd see if anyone knew of or was planning open games that'd be willing to take a likely ignorant newbie?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Post Re: Newbie seeking game
sarok wrote:
Hi, I'm a long time MUSHer with very little Tabletop experience, some knowledge of White Wolf's Scion and West End Games Star Wars. I'm currently look to break into the Dark Heresy/Deathwatch/Rogue Trader trinity of games since I'm something of a fan of the 40k universe. I thought I'd see if anyone knew of or was planning open games that'd be willing to take a likely ignorant newbie?

Look Here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3414

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Post Duck
Fat duck , when to duck and get my Master 's Office door was really unexpected , living a duck , feet tied , forced to move long neck stretched out , like you want to break free of shackles ,franklin et marshall, while Also call out loudly break edge , such as protests, like help. I am very afraid of poultry ,moncler, whether it is chicken , ducks or geese , I fear they have a birthright . Ducks finally can not stand the screaming , I asked Master to help me up the duck with a plastic bag . Very strange , the hands of the master , the duck very well behaved , do not call do not struggle , despite the mercy of the master . Quiet ducks against the wall , I began to stand in front of it presumptuous of Observation up. I have a strange habit , whether Man or to see animals , like to look at the eyes. At first, stared at the duck or the front, gradually , slowly close my eyes like despair , precisely, is the closed left eye , because I only saw the left eye. Ducks began to curl up into a ball , very poor through your mouth to kiss the body through a plastic bag . Police think the head is erect a sudden , something like that ,ralph lauren pas cher, maybe in my office and it was too new . But soon , very disappointed slowly lowered. Its eyes are dark , very God, even in such a desperate situation , it seems still very God.

sympathize with the experiences of a duck , but it felt more like crocodile tears of sympathy , obviously the fate of the decision to others , but also pretended mercy. Then sympathy , do not I will release this road food it? Just like with people begging , knowing that they are poor , but I still will not throw their wallet , which to some extent, is hypocrisy. I am a hypocrite .

is so, some things are not what they want ,polo ralph lauren pas cher, but ultimately did ; obviously want to do some things , but just People, ah , is hypocritical.

the desperate duck to end in human life, the hypocrisy of it,chaussures de foot!相关的主题文章:

Life because of

Because young ... ...

Something some of the conditions

China's Foreign Ministry confirmed Sunday that 11 Chinese were killed and two remain missing after their boats were attacked in the Mekong River four days ago.
Two cargo ships, the Hua Ping and Yu Xing 8, were attacked in the golden triangle area of the Mekong River on Oct. 5, the ministry said in a statement on its website.
Among the six Chinese on the Hua Ping, five were found dead and one was missing. Among the seven Chinese on the Yu Xing 8, six were killed and one was missing, according to the statement.
The ministry said it has asked Chinese embassy in Thailand and consulate general in Chiang Mai to investigate the incident immediately and spare no efforts to search for the missing.
It has also asked "relevant countries" to take effective measures to improve the protection of Chinese ships and sailors in the Mekong River, according to the statement.
The ministry said leaders of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and the State Council are paying close attention to the matter.
The ministry urged the "relevant countries" to immediately to look into the incident, determine the truth and bring the criminals to justice as soon as possible.
Chinese diplomats in Chiang Mai have arrived at the site to investigate. The Chinese embassy in Thailand is having close contact with the Thai side to get further information, according to the statement.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 am