View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 am

Looking for an Anima Game.. current or starting 

Post Looking for an Anima Game.. current or starting
is there an anima game or is anyone hoping to start one soon? Im looking to play in a campaign. i have 10 1st level characters i made and am hoping to play a game with one of them or all of them if they die one after another lol. im free us central time evenings fridays work best. cant do weekends as i have in person games saterdays and "rain check days" on sundays. i have open rpg and have played in a stargate sg-1 game with a good group. i have or can get books for almost any game but prefer anima. i have the core book, gm toolkit, world book one: Gaia, the ki book and the creatures book. so all of them that came out in the us. looking for a good gm that can bear with my limited knowledge of open rpg the program. for instance i cant figure out how to put a picture on it for a game piece or use the quick refrence feature. the stargate game used the mythweavers site for game sheets and announcements..it worked well i think . anyway, get back to me

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Post Re: Looking for an Anima Game.. current or starting
bumping from the second page. make that 13 pre made characters. so even new people who would wish to play can skip the character gen i can also help with character gen if you have an idea of what you wish to play or an idea that i can help put to paper.. basicly looking for people who have plots for gm ing ive never been good at that stuff. and looking for more players. it may be fun to go solo but it is better to have 1 or 2 more to make it a good time..... if yall havent figurad out im not a min/max power gamer type. i enjoy making things work well and having fun above all else. i have removed myself from 2 groups that have power gamers simply because i hate being treated like a second class player. chemistry in a group makes the team. ive found good groups too currently in 2 and resiliently 1 failed as half the group was moving away and a rifts game with 2 players isnt as fun as a game with 7. all my current games are table top and take priority second would be the online game then the larps as third.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm

I have a Anime game I hope to start, if I have to GM I will :\ but I hope not too xD Check my post it's titled "Looking for GM for Naruto RPG"

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Anima is a good system for a naruto game. I just started watching naruto for the first Time bout a week ago. On episode 60 or so. I made a charictor based on that show.. tao with a 40mk maintained ability giving defence and damage. Im up for it. Might be a good idea to list the system in the title of the post

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 am

Haha no no no, I want to use the naurto rpg system, the official ones, download the PDFs here http://www.narutod20.com/ and the jutsus are listed here https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhrkh4zz ... gnfw&pli=1 haha, do you have a IM of any kind I can talk to you on? :P

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

I do but im almost never on them. Ill take a look at the system. Whenever I get home

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 am

ok ^_^

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

i think you misread his intentions, rone, anima-beyond fantasy is a game published by ffg. i am also interested in playing it, but also as a player, however, i doubt there will be any gms for it around here soon

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm

I did, sorry, but, if you guys want to play a Anime game, we need 2 more people for a campaign, and if you guys want to join, you're free to do so. Just email me on Batman.m.t.web@hotmail.com

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am
Profile YIM WWW