View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:50 am

Looking for D&D 4th Edition DM 

Post Looking for D&D 4th Edition DM
Really looking for someone who's planning on doing a Dark Sun campaign in August, but if not any campaign setting at all would be great. I have no experience in OpenRPG or any online gaming format, also no experience in 4th edition. What I do have is over 10 years experience in the various editions all the way up to 3.5 along with experience in various other games from Shadowrun to Vampire the Masquerade.

You can PM me here but I would get it sooner if you used AIM = TafUub or ICQ = 60952216

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 am

Post Re: Looking for D&D 4th Edition DM
Penny arcade did a podcast of a few 4e campaigns to celebrate the new edition. These can probably help you get accustomed to it. I'm pretty indifferent about the system. I looked over the free material when it was first released and didn't end up playing. The only experience that I have with it is listening to a few of them.

Unfortunately I can't find the proper pages for the downloads as they are spread out sporadically through news posts, wizards of the cost message board entries, and itunes pages.

Here's episode 2
http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx ... e/20080606

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am