View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 GM Pathfinder/3.5 Currently Recruiting Closed 

Post Re: GM Pathfinder/3.5 Currently Recruiting All Players
Thanks for the extra wikis, I'm sure other players will appreciate their content in forming their characters. Looking forward to having some descriptions to go through.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 pm

I PMed you my backstory, where do I send my sheet? also what format do you want it in?

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

I got your story, rat. It's a good one and now I can see why leadership would benefit your character's concept. Would you mind posting a synopsis of this description on the forum, so everyone can have a sense of who they might be playing with to help blend the party as a whole? As far as sheets go, you can PM me as a file, post a link, or send me an email.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Kimmeryn wrote:
I got your story, rat. It's a good one and now I can see why leadership would benefit your character's concept. Would you mind posting a synopsis of this description on the forum, so everyone can have a sense of who they might be playing with to help blend the party as a whole? As far as sheets go, you can PM me as a file, post a link, or send me an email.

I'm holding off on leadership until at least level 9, I figure I can get comfortable in my character's skin and then write up my character's followers. I tend to go large when figuring out my characters survival gear and that includes the people who set that stuff up.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 pm

OK, hello everyone my name is Dorin Xanadoz of Clan Xanadoz, you know? The Xanadoz? I guess we are a little obscure. Basically if you need a keep built or a tower erected and your local guilds are a bit lacking you call the Xanadoz and my family builds your whatnots and so forth and then we conveniently forget what we built for you as soon as you are done paying us, that way your enemies never know about the details of your fortifications.

I was basically a magical architect until I angered the wrong Chelaxian official and ended stuffed in a dirty hole for far too long. I'd have died in that hole if the goddess Sheyln had not shown me the way out of that goddess forsaken hole. After leaving the dungeon I decided to leave Korvosa I ran somewhat blindly north with little more than the filthy rags on my back until I ended up in the flaming plateaus up north. Fortunately my goddess's own luck landed me in the hands of some Shoanti in need of my skills as a healer. I am now in search of the rest of my clan, who unfortunately may have headed back to Korvosa.

I am a Cleric/Wizard/Mystic Theurge with a focus on conjuring, buffing and dumb luck. I have a soft spot for artists and craftsmen of all kinds and a bit of a grudge against Chelaxians and their infernal government. I am a Varisian, and my home is the road so I live out of out of a tent far more often than I ever have a roof over my head so my camp gear will get a little extreme.

Dorin is a small man, 5'2” with Black hair tied back into a severely braided ponytail and a series of turquoise tattoos (Varisian tattoos, giving him a bonus to conjuration magic) running down his face and chest, all the way down to his groin. He is almost always scrupulously clean, frequently casting prestidigitation to brush off some miniscule bit of dirt or lint. He stays clean shaven if at all possible. Its also apparent that Dorin is very fond of darkwood, he has a carved quarterstaff, a tankard, a holy symbol and several other nicknacks made out of the substance.

Dorin's personal Arcane mark is a Mandela of three peacock feathers surrounding a crescent moon.

I am pretty much available any night except every other sunday night.

Here is a copy of my character sheet.
Spellbook(s).

Spells Memorized
0 level
Detect Magic, Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage hand, Acid Splash* 3/day

Mending, Create water*, Guidance, Light

1st Level
Mage Armor*, Mount*, Obscuring Mist*, Enlarge person, Unseen Servant*, Polypurpose Panacea

Shield, Sanctuary, Comprehend Languages, Detect Evil

2nd level
Protection from Arrows, Fiery Shuriken*, Web*, Glitterdust*

Unmemorized, Unmemorized, Barkskin, Silence

Last edited by rat_bastard on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 am

I will be opening up a room on Thursday between 5 and 7 pm Pacific on Blackstar, called Sidarthu so people can roll stats. Pop on in, if you can.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Might be interested, if you guys still have room. I'm the kinda person who can, in general, play something in each "role", though if possible i'd like to go for an inquisitor. was wondering if you guys still have a spot, and whether you have decided on a day yet.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Telefax wrote:
Might be interested, if you guys still have room. I'm the kinda person who can, in general, play something in each "role", though if possible i'd like to go for an inquisitor. was wondering if you guys still have a spot, and whether you have decided on a day yet.

By my understanding we may have two Gunslingers, a Mystic Theurge, A Ninja, a Bard and a Magus. If your goal is to fit into an any role my advice is if you can truly fit into an any role then be the guy in the front with the shiny armor who yells "Hit me, I'm the guy who can take a punch! ignore the half dozen people behind me who are chanting or fiddling with arcane devices!".

Just a thought really.

:lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm

So far I have received two player concepts/sheets, so there's definitely still room. We have a cleric/wizard/theurge and a gunslinger. It is true, I have received interest from a 2nd gunslinger, a bard, a Magus, and a ninja, though I have yet to receive any other info from them. Get your concept in soon :) I will consider running a campaign of max 6 people.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Born of a Chelaxian mother and a Garundi father, Aiden has known little but two things since his earliest years: trouble and travel. At an early age, he had left the warmth and relative safety of his home to find his place in the world, uninterested in following the pathway his parent’s had followed themselves (both of whom were merchants). At an early age, Aiden was given his blessing to travel the world and find his lot in life, whatever that may be. Given to wanderlust, Aiden tried his hand at dozens of odd jobs, always finding himself more interested in finding out what was around the next turn rather than walking the straight and narrow. That is…until the fateful day that Aiden found himself lost in the Mana Wastes, near death and hallucinating. Eventually making his way to Alkenstar, whereupon he found succor with a friendly family of dwarves living within the city state. Beholden to the kindness of these strangers, the young man spent several months aiding the pair, and upon his leaving, the old dwarf presented him with a pair of incredible artifacts…a pair of firearms. Since then, the youthful traveler has trained extensively in the art of the bullet, perfecting their use not only in combat, but also in the creation and repair of even more advanced models

Aiden is young and ruggedly handsome, always sporting a full day’s growth of stubble, with unruly dark hair, always in need of a haircut. He is clad in rough clothing, designed to handle intense heat, though he is always wearing a chain shirt beneath, in order to protect himself. Prone to getting dirty, Aiden is not afraid to charge into any situation he feels he can shoot his way out of, which is pretty much all situations. At times friendly and course, Aiden is slow to make friends, but he will not desert an ally that has proven him or herself to the young warrior.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next