View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:18 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 GM Pathfinder/3.5 Currently Recruiting Closed 

Post Re: GM Pathfinder/3.5 Currently Recruiting All Players
Dirt, why did it have to be dirt... :(

Ok, so a two gun foo Gunslinger and a Theurge so far, I have all sorts of spells for fixing broken things in case you have a particularly epic misfire, I also can enchant those pistols though the Gunslinger class does make the case for the Master Craftsman feat.

what else you peoples got?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Just a reminder, we have an open room tonight. For those unfamiliar with OpenRPG. After you download the freeware, and start the program. Go to the game server tab at the top and choose "Browse Servers". A list will pop up. Choose Blackstar Game Server and click Connect. A list of rooms will appear to the right of the server names. Select the room called Sirathu and click Join Room. You can change your name by going to the OpenRPG tab at the top and selecting Settings. On the chat tab there is a selection called "player", in the next column, the "value" column, you can change your name to reflect either your character's name or your messageboard name. Hope to see you there. Room will be open between 5 and 7 pm PST.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Awesome, looking forward to paladining it up with you all.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:51 am

OK, I'm trying to sort out a few details for the game so I have a good idea of how we are getting from point a to point B. Right now we are traveling with wagons so we are probably making 16-20 miles a day, less if we lose roads.

Normally I just summon a mount and ride it till it won't go if I am in a hurry, but that does not really cover you guys so I want to know how you guys are getting from point A to point B. So tell me if you own a mount or a vehicle and what transport skills you have. I don't think any of us really made our characters to be mounted combatants, and that's not all that important, what is important is that we have the ability to get from point a to point b at a decent pace.

Remember when I was talking about having something to do when you are not being a hero? If you have a total of a +10 to your handle animal you can war train mounts, saving a few gold on the price. Having watch dogs to guard our camp would not be entirely unwelcome either.

I'd also like to hear from you folks what you think your strengths are in game, so we can get a pretty good idea of what we can deal with.

I'm fairly good at buffing and de-buffing, pick a 0-2nd level wizard or cleric spell that does not have an evil descriptor or a really disgusting description and I probably have access to it. Since we seem to have allot of good ranged combatants and conjuration is my strong point I think I'll be opening up combat with a web or grease spell, to keep the enemies from approaching me and thus ruining the parties greatest asset.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm

I probably usually walk or hitch a ride, though I can get a horse or some other means of travel.
My strengths are healing, killing undead/evil outsiders/evil dragons, buffing. But I can't cast spells, so don't look for any help in that area.
Here is a link to the character sheet, if you want a better look.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 am

Sarenae, a fine goddess. We definitely need to get you a few horses, not for combat but for getting you from point a to point b at a decent pace. You have definitely made the tank we where craving, It looks like you are gonna be pretty cool to have around. Also Sarenae is not one of those anal retentive lawful gods who gets all in her pallies business every time they follow spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Rojun Giant-stalker, a shoanti tribesman of unusually large build, joined up with the caravan out of boredom, but pretty invested right now, cant really decide whether to stay alone or blend in, also, wielding a ridiculously large sword. decent at scouting and tracking as well.
and yes, i do have a horse

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Post Re: GM Pathfinder/3.5 Currently Recruiting Closed
So are we doing this tonight or next week?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I was expecting tonight. Though Riordrian informed me that he won't be able to play. Starting at 5. We also have a new player to discuss, if he shows. I'll be opening the room up in just a few minutes. Tonight's session though, I should warn you, is a session in caravan, helping us to get to know each other's characters and get a feel for the group.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Sorry guys,
I have had an impacted wisdom tooth and oral surgery was tonight. Just got back prior to game and not feeling up to running it tonight. Definitely next week.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next