View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Recruiting players for Wed Night 3.5 DnD (Recruiting) 

Post Re: Recruiting players for Wed Night 3.5 DnD (Full)
The hospital is letting us go home this weekend!! After almost 3 months we get to go home. That being the case, I'd like to have the first official session Wednesday, September 7th. If your character is not completed by then don't fret because you probably won't need it. Those of you who have played with me before will know what the first session means, for everyone else it will be a surprise.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Yaaaay! On both parts :D

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm

/me can hardly wait.

that first session is always so... entertaining. :twisted:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I just came back from MEPS, but I have to go back from Tuesday to Wednesday to get my eyes reexamined. I /should/ be able to make the Wednesday session, but if something comes up I won't have the time to deal with it and get to the session. I may have to come in late.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:05 pm

That's fine Pent. If worst comes to worst you and I can set a time to get together and I'll run you through what everyone else gets during the first session.

X is right, the first session is always...entertaining. It is always my favorite session of a campaign. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I do.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:10 am

Oh, they should. I've not met a single person that wouldn't kill (figuratively speaking) for what happens in the first session to happen that early in a game.

... Damnit. I just spilled the beans. Sorry ZA. I didn't mean to let them know that the first game was when we ascend to godhood and get to turn the mere mortals into or playthings... :( Hopefully this information won't ruin your plans for the campaign?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Alright, tomorrow is scheduled to be the first session. Tomorrow I also have to take my son back up to the hospital for a follow up appointment for his surgery. If everything goes smoothly I will be home in plenty of time to game, but I don't know exactly how long it is going to take.

The room will again be on Blackstar, the room name will be Unfathomable Entropy. There will not be a password this session, but there will be one every session after. Again if your character is not totally complete, don't worry the first session will be all role play.

I look forward to a fun first session!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Good luck with the hospital thing, I should be around about 8:30Eastern, as expected.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 am

Well last night was interesting :)

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 pm

It is usually more interesting. The average for most players on the first session is one dead character. We had two who didn't draw, so it was less interesting than I had hoped. Not to mention I had to go so abruptly. After October 7th-ish it won't be a problem anymore, the surgeons are putting him back together the first week of October.

I'd ask everyone to more to the Game Forums: ue.chaotic-reflections.net/
Register as your Character Name or your RPGObjects Handle, Xaoc should have it set for us to be able to post in the next day or so. As soon as he does I'll put up more campaign info.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next