View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:28 am

noob LFG 

Post noob LFG
hey there i am new to pen and paper but i love the idea :) i would do it more but in my area there are not a lot of people willing to do it :( so i want to try to do more online if i can... i am a fan of just about anything scifi and modern settings but i well do just about any setting also long as the story is good and as long as you are welling to teach the noob also lol :) so far the lore in these pen and paper settings has the most impact for me: D&D Planescape, WoD (mostly VtM), Shadowrun, and just about anything scifi

nisswa789

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Post Re: noob LFG
I'm in much of the same situation. I played about 2 games of dnd 3.5 awhile back on a play by post website but I haven't been able to find any games since. I have the books for both 3.5 and 4e and if anyone would be willing to do a new player campaign I would love to be able to participate.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm

ya i would like that as well

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Are you two still looking for something? I may be able to help, depending on what you two want to play.

I've been considering running a 3.5 game, or at least something [Low] fantasy (a.k.a. "gritty medieval"), or something modern using a Homebrew system (meaning it's something I've come up with myself). Unfortunately, I don't have access to a lot of my 3.5 material right now as it is mostly .pdf, so if you were set on playing 3.5 then that would be delayed (even though most of the rules, etc. I have memorised in my head). If you two (seeing as you are new to P&P) wanted to try something a little unorthodox, I'd be happy to guide new players though gaming using a homebrew system and setting.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 pm